Chapter 10: Festival (not what we expected)

Shiro's POV
I walked into Oz's office so I we could discuss some stuff, Kuro was supposed to come with me but she disappeared since yesterday.

Shiro: So what's going on? Do you need any info or me doing a mission?

Glynda: We called you here because we need you to gather some information.

Shiro: Thought that Birdbrain was doing it..

Ozina: he has been busy and we could have asked your sister, but considering the situation that happened yesterday with this Tatsuo...we couldn't contact her or find her.

Shiro: Wait Wait! Who told you about what happened yesterday?!

Glynda: Qrow..

Shiro: Ok so Qrow was spying on us or something?!

Ozina: No he just happened to passed by..

Shiro: Ok so now I understand. So what exactly do you want me to do Oz?

Glynda: We want you to find or research information of every single student and find out who is the infiltrators

Shiro: Right ok I'll do it.

I left the Office and headed to the elevator, when I was already outside the Academy guess who I encountered? General James Ironwood! Yay the fucking robot bitch.
I'm gonna be honest I never liked him, I never liked the people in Atlas especially because from the people that I have met they think they are so high rank and look down on people especially Faunus.
But because my Father's company which now is the Old man's and soon to be Kokuyo's, we can't really escape from the Schnee company and more of Atlas. Especially the General.
I remember I time were the Old man, Kokuyo, Me and Kuro had to go to stupid ball at Atlas, at the time (Y/N) still didn't want to be part of the company and he was training before going to Beacon.That was a nightmare, including that it was the first time we met the Schnee family it wasn't very pleasant...

James: Ah Shiro I didn't expect you to come by..

Shiro: Yeah I came to cheer my brother in the Vytal Festival, So? What the fuck are you doing here you fucking robot?

James: You should really show some respect to your superiors..

Shiro: You ain't my superior, only because my family works for this secret circle thing because they have known of this threat for a long time doesn't mean you can fucking command me or my family General Ironbitch. We work for Oz since Father and her have been old friends. Understand bitch?

James:Look Shiro I understandably hate me and all but-

Shiro: ugh be glad I don't hate as much as the Schnees,

As I said that I left to find Kuro.

(Y/N)'s POV
We couldn't find Kuro which was worrying and tomorrow the festival started so we had no choice to go back....
We were walking down the street heading back at Beacon, I was worried of course because we haven't found Kuro for 6 hours during that time we went all around Vale asking people if they have seem her. Even Tatsuo was nowhere to be found.
I was to concentrated on my thoughts until my scroll vibrated, I took out my scroll and checked. I was a message from Shiro it said.

Shiro:
Sup little bro!
So I have some news.
I'll be on a mission but don't worry
I'll still be around the campus I just need to
Find some info.
Oh and about Kuro..
I surprisingly got a massage from her
It said that she'll be back tomorrow..
And Tatsuo....well he came back with a black eye.....(゜▽゜;)
And some bruises tho he says he's ok (╯▽╰)
Welp see ya around little nugget!
Big bro Shiro ('')