Ch. 12: Jessie's 1st Christmas

Jester narrates: It's now December 24th, Christmas Eve. That meant that Santa was coming. I was very excited to see Santa.

"Doesn't the tree look pretty, Jessie?" Joker said as he held her in his arms

"Doesn't the tree look pretty, Jessie?" Joker said as he held her in his arms. "Yea." She replied. "Are you excited for Santa to come?" Joker asked her. "Anta?" She questioned. "Yes, baby girl. Santa comes tonight to leave you presents, because he knows that you have been very good all year." Joker said as he cuddled up to Jessie. It was almost 9:00 pm, which meant a lil princess has to go to bed before Santa showed. "Alright, baby girl. Time to get ready for bed, so Santa can come." Joker said with a smile as he picked Jessie up and carried her upstairs. Joker gave her a bath, dried, diapered, and dressed her in a "My first Christmas" sleeper. "There, now. My lil princess is all ready for bed." Joker said as he placed Jessie on his lap. "Would you like Daddy to tell you a story?" Joker asked her. "Ory. Ory. (Story)" She replied happily. "Okay. Let's see, oh here it is." Joker said as he found the Christmas storybook. "T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house...." Joker said as he read T'was the Night before Christmas. "Merry Christmas to all and all a good night. The End." Joker said as he finished the book. He looked down at Jessie, who was fast asleep. He picked her up, gently and placed her in her crib, covered her with her Christmas baby blanket, gave her boo-boo, and kissed her good night. He turned off the lights and cracked Jessie's door, leaving some light in her nursery. It was now midnight, and everyone was fast asleep, all except Joker, who was up wrapping his last gift to Jessie. Once he was done, he went upstairs, checked on Jessie, and went to his bedroom to sleep.

It's now 10:30 am, Christmas Day. Joker was woken up to see Jessie in his bed. "How did you get into Daddy's room, baby girl?" He said as he got out of bed and picked her up. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter because I think that Santa came for a lil princess," Joker said as he tickled Jessie. He took her downstairs, where Frost was already making breakfast and coffee. "Did Uncle Frosty put you in Daddy's bed, so you could wake him up?" Joker said as Jessie buried her smiling face into his shoulder. "Sorry about that boss, but she wanted to be with you," Frost said as he handed Joker a cup of coffee. "I don't care. It's Christmas and I'm a very lucky man." He said. "Well since I'm up, I think it's time we opened gifts," Joker said as walked into the living with Jessie and his coffee mug. Joker placed Jessie on the couch and grabbed at least five gifts and placed them in front of her. At first, Jessie didn't know what to do, but then she saw her Daddy rip some of the paper off, she knew what to do then. Her first gift was a Disney Baby Mickey and Friends spinner top. It played music and talked with the voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Her second gift was a Lion King plush, which was Simba. Jessie loved her Simba as much as she loved her Daddy. Jessie got some more toys, storybooks,  and clothes, which she was very happy with. Joker was happy because he didn't need money, jewels, etc. He had Jessie and there was nothing in the world that he would trade his new life for. (Some of Jessie's toys (Top) Clothes (Bottom) 

  (Some of Jessie's toys (Top) Clothes (Bottom) 

Later that evening as the snow began to fall, Jessie was watching the snow fall from the living room window

Later that evening as the snow began to fall, Jessie was watching the snow fall from the living room window. "Do you want to go outside for a little bit, Princess?" Joker asked her. Jessie's lit up like a beautiful star-lit sky. "Come on baby. Let's get you in your snowsuit so you can play in the snow." He said as he got her into her snowsuit. Joker made sure that Jessie was warm and comfortable, as they went out to play. Joker helped Jessie make her first snowman. Then they made snow angels, well mainly Joker did. After a while, Jessie was getting cold and started to cry. "Okay, baby girl. I think it's time we go inside and warm up the fire." He said with a smile. Once the two were back inside, Joker took Jessie upstairs, so the two of them could get a shower together. After they both showered and were dressed, Joker carried Jessie downstairs and surrounded her with the new toys she had gotten from Santa, while he made hot chocolate for both of them. Then Joker came in with a bottle for Jessie and a mug for himself. He noticed that Jessie wanted to be picked up, so he bent down and picked her up, placed her on the couch, and handed her, her bottle. A few minutes later, Joker looked over to see that Jessie had fallen asleep with her bottle in her small hand. Joker smiled, moving Jessie gently, he took her bottle and cleaned her face with a washcloth. Then he placed her on his chest, all snuggled up and cozy by the fireplace. In a whisper, Joker said "Merry Christmas Jessie."