Chapter 8

Kirishima's pov

"Is hat right, " I asked my lovable mate who was sitting on my lap.

"Yes it is, "he smiled.I nodded and began working on the other problem.He smiled as he looked down at his phone.I didn't want to invade his privacy so i just ignored it.

" Kiri, "He mumbled.

" Hm, "i hummed.

" Can i sleep in your lap, "He asked.

" Sure go ahead baby, "I smiled.He scooted closer and tucked his head under my chin while he closed his eyes.I continued my work as he drifted off to sleep.

---

I was fixing to zip up my backpack until uraraka bust through the door.She was about to yell until she saw izuku sleeping on my lap.I raised my brow and she giggled nervously.

" When he wakes up tell him were having a double date at nine tomorrow, "She smiled.

" So you and your mate and me and izuku right, "I asked.

" No me and i box of tissues and izuku with todoroki, "She said sarcastically.I growled.She whimpered.

" It was a joke, "She whined.Iida ran in and hugged her mate.Before he could yell at me, uraraka explained what happened and he glared at her for a second before they both left.I sighed and rubbed izuku's ears with my chin which made him smile in his sleep.

Sorry its short but im leading up to a disaster so yayayya