Unsolved.

Ryan's POV
"Let me start shooting.." I started fixing the camera while no one was here yet. Weird, nobody has ever been late to the shoot.
Well, might as well start shooting. Nobody wants a late upload.

Later, I heard a door slam as Y/N, Shane, and the cameraman come in. "Finally, you guys took long enough. I was just talking about you, Y/N. Say hi to the camera!" I started waving at the camera as the cameraman sat down. Y/N waved at the camera and started shooting properly.

Your POV
"This week on Buzzfeed Unsolved, we investigate the ghosts and demons of Sedler Hotel. (random hotel I made up)" Ryan of course had to start the video while you and Shane were just listening to the bullshit. "So we're gonna sleep there again, oooh! Great." Shane said as he slammed his face onto the table.

-time skip cause I can't think of anything-

"So we're currently driving to Sedler Hotel.. and Imma read the room we're gonna stay in's information." Ryan started laughing for no reason. Weirdo.

"One queen bed, a couch, one bathroom, a huge flat screen tv, and.. the other things you would expect in a hotel room."

"So what's so funny?" You asked as Shane was about to ask the exact same thing. "You two take the bed. I'll take the couch."
Ryan wanted us together? No. No. No. No. Hell no. I will never. I already kissed him! "No! We'll settle this later at the hotel once we're in the room." Shane saved both you and himself from sleeping the same bed. Kinda, let's see later.

You, Shane, and Ryan go through the rest of the past of the hotel. Wheezing.. laughing.. spooked.. what if's... all the fun times of your first Unsolved video.

"Alright, time to sort things out-" Shane inhaled and then..

"Ryan, since you wake me up every time you sleep with Y/N, but Y/N isn't close to you yet so she can't really sleep with you, and there's no way I'm sleeping with Y/N because I already kissed her so one option left, I have to sleep on the floor." Shane exhaled after he finished his long, quick ass sentence.

"Slow down dude! Jeez! Also the floor has tons of ants so.. HAH!" Ryan won, Shane lost. So... only one choice.

Fuck.

"Ugh finee.. you win. Imma sleep now." Shane plopped onto the bed, and positioned himself as far as possible from you. You did the same, and Ryan just laughed it off. What a boogara.

You soon fell asleep peacefully. So did Shane. What a cutie.

-time skip to the morning!-

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!" Ryan woke us up, but we didn't move. Shane got startled by something and fell to the floor.

"I'M SORRY I PROMISED NOT TO TOUCH YOU AT NIGHT AND I- I FRIKIN CUDDLED YOU! WHICH IS EVEN WORSE!"

Shane was.. SHANE CUDDLED ME? WHAT? Calm DOWNNNnnN okay, okay, okay, calm down, you're okay. Shane just accidentally cuddled me! Okay. That's it. I'm done. I've calmed down. I'm okay. You finished calming down once more. As you just went to the bathroom and did your morning routine.

Later, your phone made a ding. You checked it, it was Ryan's Instagram and Twitter. It was a picture of you and Shane cuddling. Ohh shit. A picture of you and Shane cuddling. Yes, you read that right. It instantly had 400 likes. How is that possible?

You finished changing, slammed the door open and shouted "HOW DARE YOU RYAN!" You tackled him to the ground and right as you were about to punch him, "It's just a picture!" Shane wanted you to stop, especially when you were about to punch Ryan. You got off Ryan and said "Sorry. Just.. I just got over dramatic." The cameraman soon came in your room and said "Y/N, Shane, Ship It again soon. Maybe Kelsey will call you." Great, another Ship It video.

Word count: 682
Hope you enjoyed! Also, which team are you on? Boogaras or Shaniacs?