5. this is home

3rd person

— five

Today was the day.

What day you ask?

The day of Calla's birthday of course silly!
Lumine and the others had a whole plan laid out! And a pretty crappy one at that too, the trio were absolutely hopeless when it came to planning stuff, so it was put together quite messily but the three of them had high hopes for this birthday party, they wanted everything to be perfect, they decided to throw the party at Kody's house and Aiden was very accepting of it, the man literally went all out after hearing that they wanted to throw a party at his residence, it was quite funny really, he ran around with a pen and paper the whole day but Sherry and the others ended up doing most of the work, he mostly just messed around but the house seemed more lively than ever so all was fine in Lumine's opinion... but yet the disease had gotten more bothersome.... but! he tried to stay as positive as he could! especially since Calla's birthday meant a lot to him and the others, despite their differences Calla was very important to Lumine and the fact that she was just as important to Kody made her even more important to him, he would do anything to keep Kody happy and he didn't care if he had to sacrifice his own happiness for Kody's, sounds rather grim though doesn't it? It's stupid to sacrifice your happiness for another's but then again Lumine was simply a fool, a fool in love.

lumine's pov

— the beginning of the party

The music from the party resounded through the home of Aiden, it was almost time for the guests to arrive but I still hadn't gotten ready yet, I stared at the suit that lay neatly folded on my beloved bed, the suit was rather simple, nothing too fancy but still classy enough, there was also a yellow sticky note stuck to it, 'here's your suit, hope you like it, don't be late or else >:3 - Aiden' I chuckled slightly at the silly note Aiden left and then went to the bathroom to get ready.

was planning on making the whole party scene in this chapter but I'm too tired to do it, I'll try my best to get another out soon though :)
gif's from goodnight punpun (oyasumi punpun)