Go On 2️⃣

It's been a rocky eight months and I'm still in it. Thanks to babyboy my hair has grown super long and flourish into curly strands of what looks like waves. This pregnancy has open my eyes to a whole new direct on what journey I should take. I've grown a bond already with him that I know will stay for a lifetime I just can't wait until this month is over so now we could just countdown the days he decides to surprise us with his presence. I've been working with a therapist to help me with the weird dreams I've been having since my stomach got bigger.

It all starts the same me in a bright white place and Keith walking and coming closer to me to where I couldn't touch him and I instantly start to cry. Because it feels so real and I know it's not. It's gotten better but I still have those moments of weakness that I need to talk to therapist about. Me and Armani has became very close friends in such a short time which is good since I felt like I lost contact with all my friends due to them being Keith's friends as well. You could basically call us besties. Today I was gonna see Keith at his gravesite just to lift things off my chest.

My therapist says it could help with the dreams all I need is some real closure. So I packed me a lunch and some snacks in a picnic basket with a blanket and decided to have some alone time with our son and him. Getting closer and closer to the burial site I felt this nervousness in the pit of my stomach. I was scared scratch that, I was terrified. I made the short trip paying my respects to the different tombstones as I go alone the path looking for his.

I inhaled a sharp breath letting out a shaky one. It was hard to see his name being written on a headstone. Shit it was hard for me to get out of bed knowing I was coming here today. But I wouldn't have this little human in my belly if it wasn't for him so...

I sat the basket down pulling out the blanket setting it on the grass before taking a seat in front of the monument. It was weird and an out of my skin experience to just sit here and think this was normal. I don't think anyone could think this was a normal thing to do especially for the anniversary or birthday. The wind blew through my hair like Pocahontas and the colors of the wind. I played with my fingers just staring at the writing on the stone.

Keith T. Powers
August 22, 1992 - September 19, 2018
Beloved friend, brother, and lover
Rest in Paradise 🕊

"I can't believe your gone Keith." I cried into my hands not caring I was crying hysterically.

"I really been trying to be okay for the sake of the baby but I can't do it anymore." I sniffled wiping the few tears.

I felt this huge gust of wind almost knocking me in the direction it was blowing. It blew the rest of my tears away and I was just left there stuck and confused. Confused if he heard me or was it just a coincidence. The wind was so powerful it knocked over my purse and the pictures of the ultrasound flew out on the grass next to his tombstone. I beamed seeing the pictures I brought. They were every doctor appointment I've been to up to this day that shows how far long our baby has grown.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you I'm pregnant. I feel like you would've been super happy to be a dad." I sniffed placing the very first ultrasound against his grave. I got the earlier ones thanks to Armani since I wasn't awake to see them.

"We shouldn't have fought, it was stupid really it was, we should've handled it like adults instead I lashed out and I'm sorry. It's just, when you hushed me I felt like I was a kid again feeling invisible to the world and everything I said was like a whisper in the wind to people."

I stopped talking for a few minutes grabbing the snacks, drinks, and food I brought.

"You don't know how badly I want for you to feel him he's such a hyper baby I think he gets it from you cause I'm chill as hell." I cackled before taking a bite out of my sandwich.