Part 5

The ship that You, Blake and Sun were on had successfully arrived at menagerie. You were surprised at what you were seeing. There were Faunus  everywhere.

Sun:Never seen so many faunus in one place.

Blake:This is the one place everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are.

Y/n: This seems like a decent place to live. I don't see a single human here.It feel a little bit weird being the only human in town.

Blake:If you say so.

You looked at some people who were eyeballing you before turning around when you looked at them.

Sun:Wow, sure is uh... Crowded huh?

Blake:Yes.Yes, it is.

You guys started walking to Blake's house. You were eager what Blake's house might be like.

Y/n:So Blake, what's your house gonna be like?

Blake:Just wait and see.

Sun:Is it always so cramped in here?

Blake:Well when you take an entire species and put them on an island that is two-thirds desert, it's tends to be cramped.

Sun:What you guys have that much for space?Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone!

Blake:It's not like the desert in Vacuo,Sun.The wildlife here, is more danger than most of the regions.

Sun:So they gave us a terrible island in remnant to try and shut us up.

Blake:That's a pretty good summary, yeah.

Y/n:Blake, can we just go to your house around, I'm really itching to go there.

Blake:Y/n, can you please settle down.We tried to make the best of things.

Sun:Whoa.

Blake:This is Kuo Kuana.

Sun:It's....beautiful. I take it all back.This place is great!Why would everyone want to leave?

Blake:Thays not the point Sun, we ask to be equal, to be treated just like everyone else, instead we were given an island and told to make do.So we did the best we could.We cone together and made a home where any faunus could feel welcome. But this island, this town, will always be a reminder that we're not equal.

Y/n:Well come on Blake, I feel pretty good here even if I'm the only human here.

Blake:Whatever you say Y/n.

Sun:Oh yeah and this guy is feeling pretty at home.

Sun pointed to himself.

Blake:Okay time to go home.

Sun:Oh yeah? Which one's yours?Can you see it from here.

Blake:Kind of.

Sun:Is it that one? How about that tiny one down there? I like the paint job

Sun pointed at each houses.

Blake:It's... That one.

Blake used Sun hand to point at her house which is a really big one.Sun was really surprised at her house that he even let put a quiet squeal.You  looked really surprised at seeing Blake's house too.

Y/n:Wow Blake, your family must be even as rich as the schnee dust company.

Blake facepalmed to this.

You all walked to her house. Once you were at her house, Blake hesitate to knock.

Sun:What is it?

Blake:I um...it's just been a long time since I see my parents.