one.

THE SOUND OF MUSIC coming from the other room drowned Mackenzie's ears as she wiped sweat from her forehead. The brown eyed girl looked at her surroundings, once again becoming aware of the petite blonde leaving hickeys on her neck and cleavage.

She must have had one too many drinks, considering she forgot she was nearly hooking up with somebody.

Grimly, Mackenzie pushed the girl off of her, standing up and fixing her shirt. "What the hell?" She heard the girl say, "Why are we stopping?" She asked, feeling upset because she knew she wasn't getting that poossey.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes, taking a drunk step towards the confused girl. "Not feeling it today, baby. Lets try next weekend." She offered, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

The girl nodded gullibly, "Good girl." She smirked, before walking out the room.

The music boomed loudly in her ears as she pushed past the crowd of dancing teenagers, occasionally getting pulled back by an associate of hers. "Kenzie!" She heard the person she was looking for yell. She came to an abrupt stop as she tried to find the girl she called her bestfriend.

Finally, she came into view, waving enthusiastically with her free hand. The other being intertwined with her boyfriends. "God, Annie. Are you high or something?" She questioned the overly excited girl.

Annie giggled, nodding her head guiltily. "I had to tell you something but i forgot what it was." She spoke sadly, tilting her head, somewhat hoping it would bring back the thought.

"Oh yeah, Ashton's looking for you."

authors note !
LETS FUCKING GET IT

also this plot is by colourlessdreams uwu