Chapter 4: Payback's a Bitch

"So where are we going to train?" Asia asked me.

"We'll go up into the mountains, there we will train," I told her. "So go home, pack your things, and meet us back here tomorrow at 7:00 A.M sharp," I directed everyone.

After everyone except for Rias, had left I walked towards the main gates of the campus.

"Have you killed him yet?" she asked me.

"Killed who?" I asked her.

"Kokabiel," she told me.

"...No. I haven't been able to find that son of a bitch yet, but soon enough he will make a move," I told her before leaving.

Going back to the mansion in the underworld, Seraphina was in the kitchen at the breakfast bar, drinking some coffee. Looking at me she pointed to the seat next to her.

"So Mordred tells me you're going to be fighting alongside Rias Gremory in the rating game against Riser, and on top of that you're going to be training them as well," she told me.

"If you want to yell, go ahead," I told her.

Feeling a hand go on top of my head, I looked over to see Seraphina smiled.

"Just be careful," she smiled kissing my forehead. "Now go on, and get your homework done," she told me.

"Yes ma'am," I told her before going upstairs.

*Time skip*

Meetign everyone at the ORC at the time set, we teleported to the mountains where we would begin our 10 day training. Letting Rias get her peerage out of the way, I waited atop a bolder waiting for the two to arrive. When they did I stepped down and leaned against the rock.

"Alright, let's see your full powers unleashed," I told them.

"Can you handle it?" Akeno asked me.

"Only one way to find out," I told her.

Rias went first in using her destruction magic, but I used Incursio to cancel the attack out. She continued to try and best me with her power, but it all ended the same. Akeno was up next and I just abosrbed her lightning, as I trained in Lightning devil slayer magic when I became Seraphina's knight.

"Too bad I'm no longer affected by lightning," I laughed tauntingly. "Lightning devil slayer: Gungnir!" I exclaimed knocking them both down to the ground in one attack. "Pathetic," I scoffed.

Rias trying to best me in hand to hand combat only ended up being under my boot a few moments later with a gun pointed at her head. Getting off of her, I went back over to my rock.

"At least give me a challenge," I told them.

The rest of the day would consist of me wiping the floor with their sorry asses, but as if they could actually beat me, which is highly unlikely. Letting them take a break, I had barely cracked a sweat.

"H-how strong are you?" Akeno asked me.

"I'm the second strongest young devil in the underworld. You two didn't stand a chance from the very beginning," I told them.

"Was that so you could kill us?" Rias asked me.

"No. It was so I could kill Kokabiel," I told her. "The sun has begun to set, let's go to the campsite," I told them before walking forward.

Upon arrival, Natsu was using his flames to cook the food.

"That's one way to use flames," Rias pointed out.

"Food cooks faster that way," I told her. "So Natsu how's Issei's training going?" I asked him.

"I should've said no to Yuuma when she asked me to be her boyfriend," Issei groaned. "I thought I was going to die a second time," he added.