Chapter 5: Old Hatreds Renewed

It's been a week since the engagement party mishap, and Rias and her peerage have left us alone for that time.

When school ended, we were notified of strays in the area, looks like today won't be boring after all.

"Fire dragon roar!" Natsu yelled before incarnating a few of them.

"Lightning demon slayer Gungnir!" I yelled killing the rest.

"Could you have at least saved some for us?" Rukia asked us.

"Gotta be quicker, then," I grinned.

"Ugh you two are impossible sometimes," Mordred rolled her eyes.

"We know," Natsu laughed as we left the warehouse to be met by Sigurd and Cu of Rias' peerage.

"Rias requests your presence in the ORC Jason, she says there are two exorcists with news you will likely want to hear about," Sigurd told me.

"...Very well," I complied. "I'll see you guys later," I told the others before going with Cu and Sigurd.

Making it to the ORC the two exorcists were sitting across from Rias and the others with Excalibur fragment swords, just like Incursio and Clarent.

"So what is this news I should be aware of?" I asked them.

"3 days ago six of the eight excalibur fragment swords were stolen by the fallen angel Kokabiel, and we were able to track him here to Kuoh," the bluenette told me. "For what reason should this devil know anyhow?" the bluenette asked Rias.

"I have a personal score to settle with Kokabiel, also Excalibur wasn't broken into 8 pieces, it was broken into 10," I told them.

"Then where are the other two?" the ginger asked me.

"I have the ninth known as Incursio, whilst the tenth is in the sword Clarent the sword wielded by king Arthur's son Mordred Pendragon," I explained summoning my holy sword. "Now then where is Kokabiel?" I asked them.

"We have a few speculations, but nothing solid, but a devil should stay out of it, as this concerns the vatican," the bluenette told me.

"Maybe you didn't hear Jason clearly enough. He has more beef with Kokabiel than you two exorcists ever will," Mordred told them walking into the room.

"Who are you?" the ginger asked her.

"I'm Mordred Pendragon son of King Arthur, and wielder of Clarent," she greeted.

"But Mordred is a guy," the bluenette argued.

"Any of you two see Mulan?" she asked them.

"Yes," the ginger answered. "Ohhh I get it, you pretended to be a man," she added. "Anyways we'll be taking your swords now, devils have no right to wield such weapons," she continued. "So hand em over and things won't get messy," she finished.

"If you want our swords you'll have to kill us," I told her.

"Fine," she started lounging her blade at me but I just swiped it out of the way and grabbed her by the throat.

"Such arrogance from a human. Do you honestly believe you stood a chance against a devil? Not even close. However I shall let you live as you will be the bait in drawing Kokabiel out, so go on," I ordered letting the ginger go.

Seeing them walk out of the ORC I looked to Rias and bowed to her slightly in appreciation for having her send Cu and Sigurd after me so I could know about Kokabiel. Leaving the ORC, I focused on Kokabiel's celestial signature and found it up in the mountains.

"So how does a devil have a holy sword?" the ginger asked me.

"It came with my sacred gears called Weapon Arts and Unlimited Blade Works, the 9th and 10th Longinus'," I explained. "Since this was the case no holy magic of any kind has an affect on me. Perfect for attacking and killing fallen angels," I continued.