Chapter 6: Answers & Leaving the Hospital

I kept my eyes on Harry. Is he crazy?? Are THEY crazy? How can they just out and asking me that they hardly know me! I'm a stranger! Sure Zayn saved me, but that doesn't mean they have to take me in! Also, how can they take in a PREGNANT girl?!?! That is just asking for rumors to fly around. They are now officially insane.

I turned my wide eyes to look around at all the boys. Liam, he just looked at me,  his eyes full of curiosity, probably wondering what I'm thinking. I shifted my gaze to Niall, his eyes hopeful, he wants me to say yes. He's really crazy, I'm not about to let them take me with them, that'll set them up for horrible things to go around. I didn't even look at Zayn, his head was dropped and he was looking at the floor like it held all the world's wonders. Louis, on the other hand was opening his mouth to speak.

"Look we know that it's weird to ask you this, but we also know you have nowhere to go. Please, just let us help you. There's something about you that has us all acting like big brothers, right lads?" Louis finished, and was followed by most of the boys nodding and saying 'yes'. I shook my head.

"I can't let you take me on, not with how I am and-" I was cut off by Niall, all the boys were a bit taken back by how talkative I got, but I was not going to let them get me to agree to this.

"You can! We want to help you. We, well Zayn even talked to Simon and management to get them to agree to letting you come with us! It's all sorted out, all you have to do is say yes." He told me, eyes on me the entire time.

"I can't let you take a pregnant girl with you, that's just setting you all up for horrible rumors" I said to them. All of their heads turned to face me, then they shifted their gaze to Zayn, who looked up shyly. All the boys had shock written all over their faces. They didn't know.

"You're pregnant?" Liam questioned, I confirmed that with a slight nod as I turned to face Zayn for some answers, but Liam started to talk to him.

"Zayn? why didn't you tell us, and does Simon know this??" Liam asked in a low tone. I could tell he wasn't sure if he should be angry or sad with the fact that he didn't know.

"Simon knows Liam. They all know, I just, I couldn't bring myself to tell you guys" He finished. I stayed still and quiet as they all started a conversation. I heard a bunch of "You said you would tell us everything" and "We trusted you" and even "It doesn't change anything." I sunk lower in my bed, they kept fighting and I didn't know what to do at the moment aside from hope that my bed would somehow suck me in and make me disappear.

"Guys! Stop. Look at her, she's freaked" I was surprised to hear that it was Harry who spoke up.

"Love, just because you're pregnant doesn't change our offer. We can handle whatever the press says, don't worry about us." Harry spoke to me. I just stared into his green eyes, and tried hard to find something that should force me to say no to their offer and suffer here in Chicago.

"Please, it just makes more sense for you to come with us" Niall added as he scooted closer to me.

I saw all the rest of them nod, and I felt a warm hand slip into mine, I felt my heart beat go faster, and I knew it was Zayn's hand. I turned to look at him. His warm brown eyes were lighter than they were when he first woke, and I felt a nudge in my stomach again as he stared right into my eyes. I didn't flinch, I just stared into those eyes that will forever remind me of the hope they gave me when they found me.

"Zayinda, I know we don't know you that well, and we know that people are going to say what they want, but we will keep you on the down low if that's what you want, but Simon agreed to you coming with us, after I spoke to him, as long as we keep up the act that you are with us as our new assistant. You'll get paid and everything, just please let us help you. Come with us?" He spoke to me in the softest voice, like he did that night he found me, I lost myself in the pools of golden brown that are his eyes, and I felt myself nod in agreement to go with them.