One

"Natalie come here, baby" he said catching her from behind

"Babe leave me alone, we're at a public park"

"Who cares. I want them to know that you're mine and only mine"

With that, he grabbed the girl's hand and made his way to the tallest, most beautiful tree and engraved his and her initials into it.

"See this babygirl, he said with happiness, this is our initials, you and I, engraved in this tree forever"

"We're forever with each-

"Saphire" my mom yelled snapping me out of one of my hallucination

Yet this one was weird.

It was different.

"What" I replied in an annoyed tone

"Come down here we need to talk"

I left my room and made my way down stairs where I was met with my serious looking mother and father.

"Yes" I questioned still annoyed from when she interrupted me hallucinating

"Your father and I have spoken to Doctor Francis, and he was nice enough to prescribe you hallucinating pills, she said seriously staring into my dark brown eyes, we want you to take them twice everyday"

I stood there, shocked at what I had just heard. How can my own parents go behind my back, talk to my own doctor, and force me to take pills that I never asked for.

"No" I said with domination

"What do you mean "no", Saphire" my father asked, anger starting to arise from his voice

"I made myself clear, I don't want to" I repeated

"Well you know what, my mom said while pausing for a moment, I don't fucking care what you think or say, you're going to take this pill right now, in front of me" she yelled angry and obviously furious

I rolled my eyes at her lack of knowledge of my sayings, and stared at the bottle filled with pills, set on the dining table.

"Fine, I'll take it"

I grabbed the bottle, opened the lid, and grabbed the light blue medicine.

My mom handed me a cup of iced water which I grabbed harshly.

I motioned my hand, where the pill was, towards my mouth and pretended to put it in the wide gap between my lips.

The shiny pill remained hidden in my hand.

I then took a sip of water, to prove that I had it in my mouth.

"Open your mouth, let me see" my mom demanded, still angry at me

I opened my mouth for her to inspect it and she hummed in response signaling that I was all clear.

"Alright you can go now, tonight we're going to repeat this process Saphire, so don't be an ass about it" she said rudely

"Ok" i whispered tired from her

"Go to your room" my dad yelled

Happy that I was finally released from the beasts, I made my way up to my room and plopped myself onto my comfortable bed.

I was caught up thinking about them.

Who were they and why am I hallucinating about them.

Millions of questions roaming through my head, and I needed answers.

Slowly, the questions started tiring me, and I finally fell asleep.

You guys don't even know what's gonna happen. I said it before and imma say it again; buckle the fuck up, cuz you're going on a hell of a crazy ride!

-Ruqaya❤️