Seven

"Ethan c'mon, we're late!" Natalie yelled, getting impatient by the second

"Okay okay I'm coming!" he yelled back at his frustrated girlfriend

He grabbed all the stuff he needed for their best friends' birthday party located two blocks away from their house.

As soon as Ethan arrived at the front door, Natalie grabs him and drags her boyfriend out of the house.

"Jesus, chill Nat, we won't be late, they live near us"

"I know, but still, I don't want to appear like I've ran a marathon to their house"

Ethan stared at her in awe, mesmerized by his girlfriends' actions.

She soon calmed down, noticing they were only a few minutes away, and straddled her lover's arm.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too baby" the boy replied, falling each day even more into her ocean eyes

She replied with her cutest unintentional giggle.

A few seconds later, a faint noise can be heard in the deserted streets.

Oddly enough, this one started to worry and scare both Ethan and Natalie.

Natalie's grip tightened onto Ethan's arm with fear. Something about this was off.

"Hey, he shouted, is anybody there?"

No response

The couple picked up their pace, trying to get away as fast as possible from whatever they were escaping from.

But it was too late, the man in black had appeared with one other, both holding guns and a knife.

"Please don't hurt us." Pleaded Ethan, not knowing what to do at this point

They both pointed the gun at the frightened couple, one gun on Ethan, the other on Natalie.

"Listen, we don't want to hurt you, we just want everything you own. Any thing that's expensive, hand it to us."

"Now!" The other man shouted

They both nodded in response, scared for their dear life. Natalie opened her purse and handed them everything she had; credit cards, money, jewelry..

As for Ethan, the poor boy wanted his baby safe. He couldn't stand watching her scared and helpless. And so he quickly got up, hitting one of the guys with his fist, causing him to fall head first on the ground.

He quickly ran towards the other man, who had his finger on the trigger, ready to shoot Natalie, and tackled him to the ground. The man tried to fight his way out but Ethans strong grip wouldn't allow it.

Then, gunshots can be heard, let out by the man, scaring Natalie. Natalie's screams were replaced with sobs. Ethan tried to grab his hand to stop him from shooting. He couldn't, he was alot weaker than him, and then other gunshots can be heard.

Soon, Natalie's sobs and cries stopped, nothing to be heard from her side.

There layed Natalie's lifeless supine body, gun wounds on her left abdomen, choking on her blood.

Ethan quickly ran to her whispering "no"s under his breath. He fell on his knees beside her body and grabbed her head, laying it on his lap. Sobs and loud cries left his mouth.

"No Natalie, don't leave me" the boy cried out in pain

"I love you Ethan, so much, she choked up, and don't worry, I'll see you in another life" is all she managed to say in between her chokes before her eyes closed shut and her heart stopped beating in between her lovers arms

Ethan yelled and screamed, not wanting to accept the fact that she's gone, forever. He straddled her, hugged her as hard as he can while his puffy red, blood shot swollen eyes showed up again, reminding him of the day he lost his dear brother.

The pain was too much, the tears started to blur out his vision, and his head started feeling dizzy.

"Come back" is the last thing he whispered before his eyes closed and darkness engulfed his mind, and his head hit the ground

Comment if you guys understand what's going on!!!
And if you don't, that's even better;)
Love you

-Ruqaya♡