Holy moly this isnt real....right?

Stumi currently rewatches the entire show AGAIN. (And the new season that came out) she had rewatched the show a milloin times. And never got bored. At this time

She kbew how to perfectly recreate the chatacters by her own hands.

She glares at meliodous on screen as he grooes Elizabeth. "WTF GURL! SLAP HIM OR SOMETHING!!" She scree hes as she tries to talk but he keeps touching her. She punching the screen. Only for it to have no effect.

She sighs and laughs at herself. What a idiot

She tries to remove her fist but she cant. She looks at the screen to show meliodous waving his hand. And stopping and looking directly at her.

"What." She says as she slowly fades. "WTF! SHIT HELP HELP HELP" she screeches as she fades ebtirely. Everything going black.

------------------------

She wakes up in a forest. She finds a lake and liiks inti it. She gasps. She looked different! Well...she still had her face. But she had demon eyes! Just like captain did when he lost control! She notices the mark on her face and turns sloely and watches how it leads to a seal where all the sin symbols are shown. "Am i a demon all of a sudden??"  She then puys on her black sweater(it covers her back)

She starts walking till she sees a VERY VERY familiar tavern..."no way....is this a knockoff of a fanfic about goibg to the naruto world!?" She mentally shouts as she enters. She looks around...it seemed to be before meliodous met Elizabeth.

All the guys stared at her as she took a seat. Meliodous in the blood..HOLY SHIT HE IS DJCHEBXJEBXHDIFBDBSO HOT.

"Oh! A new customer! What would ya like?" He says with a cheery grin. It was obvous he was on edge with her eyes  "Hhehehehehim going to be sooo suspicious" she thinks and smiles

"Im looking for the seven deadly sins" she say giving him a closed eye smile. The guys behind her start to laugh

"Phshhhh. Thats just a story to scare little kids"

"But how about all the hoky knights that died."

"......"

"Bullcrap! I bet the story of the holy night in rusty armor is fake too!"

They start laughing. Stumi glances at them with a smile merlin does. "Perculiar" she says making them stop

"Hm? Oh im sorry! I was just talking to myself!" This makes then relax snd ignore her.

Suddenly loud thumps are heard. Making everyone panic. Hawk comes out fortelling he snells rust

Elizebeth in her nights armor scares everyone out. Exept meliodous and Stumi. She calmy walks over and watches she the rusty amror falls to the ground. She takes off her jacket to reveal her back. And checks out Elizabeth makibg sure she didnt hurt herself. Unaware of the menacing glare she was getting.

-------------------

Meliodous and Stumi sit together abd observe Elizabeth. "So where did you get that mark on your back?" Meliodous cheerfully asks. But Stumi knew that he was being very serious.

"Oh this? Heh! This is for me to knkw kniw and for you to never find out!" She says with the same cheer as him. He simply gives her nod

He then gropes her and she smashes him ti the ground creating a small crater. "Jackass! Who do you think you are touching a girl in such a manner!!" He screeches and ties him up with the help of Hawk. She was about to yell again when she suddenly stops and turns around.

"Are you ok?" Stumi asks elizabeth as she glances at meliodous free from his rope.

"Ah .yes i am..." Elizebeth says as she gets up.

-----------------------
I am doing this on phibe so excuse typos...