truth

After Meliodius got rid of Twigo? Lel idk. Stumi had a horrible headache. She stayed behind and fell to her knees.

It all came to her.

Why she was here

Who she was supposed to be with..

Who...she truly is...the memories of the former mother is know hers...the deed it dine...she kniw knows what is going to happen

And what her goal is...she could feel herself fading aeay...the mother is coming out...but she sill finish what the mother couldn't finish...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She caught up with them. Eli seemed on edge as Meliodous ignored her.

"So is it true..?" He asks causing her to pause as she sits down. Her demon eyes casted a shadow.  "Yes" she says eith a mintone voice.

"Can we trust you...you where with the tem commandments..." He says glaring. "Meliodous...you betrayed your family...me...and your brother...i should be asking you the same..." She says eith a knowing glanxe as she goes to the guest room. She could almost frel the glare on her back.

She soon went to bed

~~~

She woke up as she looked around with a glare on her gace. The place was dark and had an unsettling feeling. She then sees a boy. He had dark hair and demon eyes. He looked like....GASP ITS MELIODOUS BROTHA.

GASP ITS MELIODOUS BROTHA

"So..you have come back" he says eith a deep voice. This causes her to blush ."always been into bad boys"

She smiles. "Well yes. After i left i transported to another wotld. As a human girl. And now. I am back. I must make sure all the sins are together before i can come back" she says walking towards him

Soon the were face to face. She was slightly looking up to him. He smirks and nods. "I don't like to be kept waiting" he says causing her to smirk back.

"Dont worry. Soon i will be back..all in time" she says. He stops smiling and nods in comfirmation. "Goodbye my love" he then disapears causing her to wake up.

~~~~~~~

Did u all like it? Dont worry. I have goodle docs so even if i do lose my chappy. I always have a copy there. Lol randoem fact.

Just vote if u want..

And like

And follow

And maybe get ne some holy water for the nasty thoughts of that piece of hot man up there