new school

(tord's pov)
"honey wake up!" I heard my mother's sweet voice call me. I slowly open my eyes and groan. I sat up and walked to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. Every step made me feel even lazier and tired than i already was.

I sat at the kitchen table and waited for my mom to put the plate with three pancakes in front of me. "Today is your first day at your new school! Aren't you excited?" My mother said with a smile on her face. I just stared at her blankly. "Yes very." I said with no emotion and started to eat my pancakes.

My mother sighed and leaved the kitchen. Not long after she leaved I also leaved the kitchen, since I finished eating.
I ran upstairs into my room and started to dress myself up.

I put on a bloody-ish colored hoodie on, black ripped jeans and black shoes. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face and ran back to my bedroom, grabbed my backpack and calmly leaved the room along with the house.
×
I was on my phone when I walked into someone. I fell to the ground, my phone breaking when having contact with the ground.
A black eyed male with a night black hoodie, black jeans and black shoes stood there. "I'm sorry, I shall watch my steps." He said as he helped me get up.

'What is this that I'm feeling? My heart is pounding so fast! My cheeks are pink! Am I supposed to see a doctor??' I panicked,in my head.
×
I arrived at the school. It looked nice. Cherry Blossom Trees we're everywhere, the ground was so clean, I mean no trash on it, and the school looks so big, because it is!

I walked inside, trying to find a teacher or a counselor to help me out. I saw a red-haired girl with a white uniform and a red band thingy attched to her arm. "Who are you? I've never seen you around Akademi High School." she said, raising an eyebrow looking at me. "I'm new here. Can you tell me where the counselor office is?" I asked her and she pointed to her right, then leaved.

I looked at the door she pointed. It said 'Counselor's Office'. Guess this is the place. I gently openes the door and walked inside.
"What can I help you with?" she said and looked at me with crossed arms and a strict face. "I'm new here. I wanted to talk to you." I said and sat on the chair at her desk, facing her.

"hmm. So you're Tord Larkson. Well I want you to complete these files, then return them to me." she says as she gives me some papers.

I looked at the paper then  looked back at the counselor

"Do you have a pen?" I asked and she gave me one.
I started to comeplete her student file that she gave me.
Name:Tord Larkson
Age:18
Class: 2-1
Club/No Club
Personality: none.
Hobby: none.
Illness: lack of emotions
Passion: none.

I then gave the paper back to her and leaved.
×
I was sitting on the edge of the fountain that happenes to be in the yard. The water was crystal clear and the fountain had really fancy benches wich made it look muchh prettier. I put one of my fingers in the water and started to twirl it around, creating small waves. I smiled,fake smiled and looked over to a guy who came straight to me and pushed me in the fountain.
×
"Emotionless Freaks don't belong here!" He said then left.
I stood up and jumped out of the fountain. My clothes were soaking wet, water dripping out of them. I'll revenge myself. But I didn't really feel anything. No anger, no sadness, no embarassment. Just blank, as always.
×
I walked in the school and saw the gouy who pushed me in the fountain. He was leaning on a wall, looking at nothing. I ran to him, grabbed his head and started to hit it multiple times into the wall until his nose was bleeding. I let go and he fell to the ground uncounscious.

I don't have emotions, so that means I can't feel guilty for anything.