baka!

(tord's pov)

I was walking around the school wearing my gym uniform, since my clothes were wet, thanks to someone.
By this time I was checking out clubs. I didn't like the Martial Arts club; the light music club was kinda fine, but not my thing; i HATED the drama club; the cooking club was my favourite, it had knives.
I even asked the counselour if she can include me in the cooking club, and she did. I pretended to be happy.

I was in the yard again, it was filled with students. I looked over to see the guy I bumped into when I was going to school. I waved at him and he shot me a confused look. I ran to him "I'm the person that bumped into you. Remember?" I said "feeling nervous". "Ermm..I guess." He said and turned back to the two males he was talking to.

I looked at them blankly until I heard my phone buzz. I checked the message.

Hey

Do I know you?

I'm a girl nicknamed Info-Chan at school. I just wanted to say that if you want informations about any student here, at Akademi High, you can send me a picture with them and I'll tell you everything I know about them.

You sound like a pedophile.

I know, but I'm just at your age.

If you want to talk to me, do it, if you don't, ignore me.

Sure never talk to me again.

I closed my phone and looked at the black-voided male. "Don't trust Info-Chan. At some point she'll ask you for pantie shots. Also I'm Tom." he said. "I'm Tord." I said fake smiling.
"Are the rumours true?" tom asked. "What rumours?" i asked back, seriously now what rumour?? "Well people say that you might have no emotions." he replied and I felt like falling into a void.

I nodded and he stared at me "How do you feel?" he asked. I didn't really expect that, I was expecting him to laugh. "Well...Incomplete." i said and he looked worried, a emotion I'll never feel. "Dude..."

"Yeah. I'm going to class." I said and walked towards my class. I sat at my desk and started to think about Tom. I feel..complete around him. It's like you're dead and then get back to life.
Tom is really cute, even with his black eyes. He's much taller than me, but I can tell he's a tsundere that always says 'baka!'.
That is way too cute. I think I might have a crush on him, but nah.

•time skip•

I was walking towards my house as I walk by a playground and see Tom with other two males. I wonder who they are. I wave at Tom and he waves back "Tord! Come here!" He yells from distance. 'It can't be bad socializing with people.' I think and shrug, then walk to the three males.

"Howdy! I'm Matt, Tom told me everything he knew about you!" The tall ginger said. "So my name?" I asked and he nodded nervously, giggling.
"Yeeeeaaahh...I'm Edd." said the shorter male.

"I'm Tord." I say and look at the trio.
"You know, you and Tom would make a great couple!" Matt says and Tom's face turns automatically to red.
"BAKA"