-5- Dont let me slip under

⚠️ WARNING: ambulance, hospital, anxiety/panic attacks, mentions of depression and self-harm, flat lining, and mentions of death⚠️
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Flashing bright red light, screaming sirens, people whispering and screaming some with hatred towards Red Riot some with a worried tone asking if Ground Zero is going to live and be okay. Kirishima, Red Riot was panicking. His heart racing, tears covered his cheeks, and body shaking.

"Re- Kiri... ple-ase... don't.. don't let me slip under. I don't want to die.. please Eijiro.. promise you won't let me slip away." Bakugou's voice was weak almost not there. He took sharp inhales of air tears escaping his eyes and running down his face. Eyeliner smudged and runny.

He looked so helpless. So broke.. almost lifeless.

"I-I promise Katsuki.. I promise. You-you're going to be okay. They're going to help you and I'll make sure you live.. I can't lose you Kat." The very last part was whispered but Bakugou here him and smiled just a little. "Thank you Ei."

He stopped breathing. He's eyes closed tears stopped too. He's heart stopped on the ambulance.

Kirishima froze as they started to try and revive him. Shaking worse he started to sob harder. His promise to not let him slip away broken. Gone.

A sound of a small gasp was heard. Bakugou Katsuki heart started again and he came back.

Kirishima looked at him but as soon as he did he looked away. He caused this it's his fault.. Right?

Why again? Why is he the cause of someone else's death? Why is it happening again?

Scratching at his wrist harding his fingertips on accident he cut himself. Feeling the pain he looked down seeing blood running down and dripping off his hand. He stopped but wanting more he wanted to add to his collection of scars and cuts but this is not the place.

They finally arrived at the hospital but he flatlined again. It hit him hard.

Bakugou is not going to make it.

A/N
Are you sure kiri?? Ohh what's this A backstory soon?????

What do you think happened with kiri and who died?

Is Bakugou going to die or live?

And what do you think so far of this??