-6- It's fine..he's fine..I'm-I'm not fine

⚠️WARNING: self-harm, violence, character death, and depression⚠️
With realizing what's going to happen to Bakugou he finally broke down. Once they pulled Bakugou out of the back and ran him inside Kirishima was alone in his thoughts outside. They slowly consumed him, taking over him. He looked up and followed slowly scared and his mind screaming at him.

He's not going to be okay. He's not going to be okay. He's not going to be okay.

He.. He was going to be okay. It's fine. He's fine. But Kirishima wasn't. So what he just got good news he's the cause of him being here in the first place. He hurt him let alone almost killed him.

The same thing happened with Kaminari, Chargebolt his best friend someone who was like a brother to him. A group villains attacked a huge group of pro heros.

One villain froze Red Riot arm harden in place using him as a weapon. One of the stronger ones lead Chargebolt to where Red was. Next thing they know all they see is Chargebolt stuck to Red. Red's arm right through his chest and hit his heart. Kaminari passed away right there as soon as it happened. Kirishima still blames himself to this very day.

Now here he is with Bakugou almost in the same place but he has a chance to make it but Kaminari didn't.

He was the bathroom cry, scratching at his wrist once again not caring.

Bakugou hates him.