Prologue

Hi! Poshua and I are writing this story together. We hope you like it! This is a crossover between Keeper of the Lost Cities, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. 

Description: 

When the Council starts training Sophie and her friends for an assignment, they are all wondering what it is. They have no idea what they are getting into.

Percy and his friends at Camp Half-Blood always have to deal with danger. But when the Elven Council and the Black Swan show up at their doorstep, they are very surprised. But it turns out that certain less well-meaningful elves had been watching them for much longer...

Harry thought that after he defeated Voldemort, he could have an easy life, and relax a bit. But when former Death Eaters start appearing again with no explanation and new, powerful weapons, that hope was dashed to bits. Turns out the magical world was a lot bigger than they thought.

Prologue

Sophie gazed toward the thick forest ahead of them, imagining them watching. Waiting.

But what was the point of all this? Why would the Neverseen enlist Their help? she asked herself. But she already knew the answer.

They had been all around them. Hiding in plain sight in the Forbidden Cities.

They hadn't known they were there. They were so well hidden. In fact, for elves, it was downright simple. They already were hidden; no one knew they were there. Except a long time ago, they did.

They were known once.

But some of them had escaped without notice. The Neverseen has been caught unaware. They could be right beside Sophie now. They could easily be spies. Traitors. Sophie scolded herself. But still. The whispers continued.

So what do you think? We are really excited to share this with you! And thank you to everyone for reading!

Chapterly GIF: