Teaser

Staring into Lucians enchanting green orbs, my heart rate quickened. My body heating in anticipation, for my want and need of Lucian. Lucian laued me down gently on the bed and kissed me softly.Then his kiss began to get more passionate as he pulled off his shirt. Showing his nicely defined chest.. I slowly ran my hand upand down his chest. Lucian then started to kissing, sucking, and biting on my neck. Making me cry out in pleasure.

                     He placed my arms up above my head and held them there in his steel grip. Lucian reached down and gently stroked my pussy with his hands while continoudly nibbling on my neck. He looked up at me his hypnotising green eyed now had a hint of blue. He left my face and went down to my aching breasts. He took one gently into his mouth sucking on it gently while kneading and caressing  the other. I arched into him my body begging for attention. Lucian left my breast to go to the other one and did the same thing. Tears were brimming in my eyes from the pleasure he was giving me.

                     He then left my sated breast to my soaking wet pussy that was begging for his attention Lucian slowly pulled down my thong and threw it across the room. He took his two of his fingers and gentky rubbed the bud of my clit. Making me moan in ecstacy. He picked up the pace and began to bring me closee to the edge.

"Oh God Lucian don't stop." I cried. 

."Do you like the way I make you feel puppet?"

"Oh yes Lucian I love it."

"No one else will ever make you feel this way puppet." Lucian said as he thrust two fingers in me.

."Lucian I moaned in pleasure.

"Do not come until I tell you to" He ordered

Lucian thrusted his fingers and rubbed my clit faster. Until I heard the best words of my entire excistence. 

"Cum."

Sorry for updating late

and errors. Hope you enjoy

Xoxo Mikki

p.s vote.comment.like