Lets meet 1-C!

WARNING! TONS OF POV SWITCHING THIS CHAPTER

IKUZU'S POV

It was my 2nd year at U.A, so of course there is some new students! I put my head on the desk, waiting for the new classes arrival. 

"Everyone, listen up. We're going to have 1-C come on over hear and meet you guys." Aizawa yawned in his sleeping bag. The class cheered as 15 students entered the room. "These are the new kids. 1-C, all of you pick one kid to partner up with. All the extra kids in my class will be partner-less." 

  JIROU PROV

"Hey! Aren't ya the music chick?" Asked one of the first years.

     "I guess..." I glared. His blue eyes lit in excitement. He pulled over a chair and sat right next to me. His tie was loose, just like the rest of his clothes. The air around him smelt like sweat and dirt.

 "My name is Leon Kuwata! I seen you a few times on TV! You seem pretty cool!" The boy grinned.

 "Nice to meet ya."

TSUYU POV

"HI! What is your name?" A girl ran over and sat on my desk.

  "Tsuyu Asui." I said flatly.

"That's a pretty cool name! I'm Aoi Asahina!" She carelessly swung her arm around, hitting one of her classmates.

   "Aoi! Get off the desk right this instance!" Yelled a boy. He had short black hair and stiff movements. Aoi slide off my desk and stood right next to me.

TENYA PROV

A smile spread as I watched my partner scold Tsuyu's partner. After asking 'Aoi' to get off the desk, he spun around facing me.

"I'm sorry for that." He bowed, having his head almost hit the floor.

 "Well, I was going to do the same but you beat me!" I smiled. His face flushed a pink color.

"Really..."

"Yes. My name is Tenya Iida. What is your name then?"

    "Kiyotaka..." He mumbled. "Th-thanks for the complement..."

"Your welcome!"

AOYAMA POV

"H-hey trash..." A girl waddled towards me with a mucky aura.

"TRASH?! No. I'm the great Aoyama~!" I raised my arm up into the sky.

 "Show off... Is your quirk having sparkles around you?" The girl pointed at my glamorous sparkles.

"Nope~! Guess again~!"  I winked. The young female rolled her pale violet eyes.

 "Being annoying?" She groaned.

"NO~! It's my fabulous navel lazer~!" I stood up, showing off my belt.

 "That's dumb." She stared at me so I stared back. For the next six minutes, we stared at each others. After a bit, she looked away.

"Ah hah~! I win~!" I striked a fabulous pose as she looked at me.

 "H-hey... Are you rich?" She asked with a bit of enthusiasm. 

 "Oh course mwah is~!" I struck another pose. Her violet eyes lit up in interest.

"Hey! If you become a pro hero, can I be your sidekick?" She smiled.

"Of course~! But what is your quirk then~?"

"I can turn my arms into scissor blades. Also my name is Toko Fukawa by the way." She showed off her quirk to me.