How everyone one in 1-C got into U.A

There are 3 recommendation students but I'll explain why they got recommended. They had the same robot test as 1-A.

Leon: He lit the robots on fire, burning them.

Mondo: Turned parts of his body into motorcycle parts and rammed into the robots until they died.

Chihiro: He hacked the robots to shut down.

Ryota: With his quirk he motivated others to work together. He got tons of SUPPORT points.

Ishimaru: He enlarged rubble and threw it at the robots weak spots. He also used the rubble to protect some of his classmates.

Hifumi: He drew bombs and blew up the robots.

Makoto: He used his quirk to make a kid tell Makoto the robot weak spots. With the help of Ishimaru, he destroyed a few robots.

Hagekure: RECOMMENDATION - He would be useful predicting the villains next move.

Togami: He kicked the robots to death.

Maizono: She made her voice so loud that others couldn't hear and get hit by the robots. Also she took out small robots with her voice.

Celes: She put other contenders on fire and shoved them into the robots. She got 0 SUPPORT points.

Oogami: She punched the robots repeatably until they died.

Kirigiri: RECOMMENDATION -They said that she would be good at tracking down missing object or people.

Toko: She sliced the robots in half.

Asahina: RECOMMENDATION -She would be good at rescue missions and underwater missions.