One

^

^

"It's Izuku Midoriya...I guess you'd already know that. L-Leave a message after the beep!"

Beep

...

  "Hey Deku...it's Ochako again. I know you probably don't want to talk to me since you didn't answer my other calls. Just...if you get this, know that I'm not forcing you to come back to U.A. I just...please just talk to us. I-"

Uraraka pursed her lips "I need to go now, but please—just answer my calls. Bye."

Uraraka ended the call with pressing the button that had the red colored telephone. Uraraka felt her eyes slowly water as a tear slid through her cheek, but she wiped it away with her palm.

Iida squeezed her shoulder a little too hard, but she didn't care. Uraraka, resisting the urge to throw her phone, flipped her phone down and got up from her seat.

  School already ended, but Uraraka and Iida wanted to call him once more. The classroom was dark and gloomy, but Iida and Uraraka didn't bother turning on the lights.

  As they walked out of the classroom and towards the hallway, they both stayed silent. Uraraka bit her lip as she looked at Iida with the corner of her eyes. He looked tired, but the light of his glasses didn't show his his eyes. But his posture was sluggish and lazy unlike his energetic and strict posture.

  Uraraka wanted to say something, but nothing came out. They instead walked quietly towards the dorms, and hoped everyone wouldn't talk to them either.

When they reached the dorms, they went their separate ways. Uraraka could feel everyone staring at her as she passed by them, but she just kept walked until she reached her room.

Her backpack felt like someone placed bricks inside it. When she entered her room, she threw it on the ground which made the building shake and face-planted on her bed.

  Her face sank in the green blanket as she shifted her head to the side, on her nightstand was a picture that Iida, Midoriya, and her took. Despite the darkness that caved in her room, she still saw the photo of what she desired.

It was the day the students decided to throw some fireworks. Iida held the sparkling stick in one hand while his other arm wrapped around Izuku and Ochako. Izuku and Ochako both hand the sticks next to each other while the sparks was reflected in both of their eyes.

Uraraka wanted life to be like that again. Scoffing, she pulled the photo face-down so she didn't have to see it anymore.