Preference "How they make their feelings Known"

Negan:

Negan would get you to notice him whenever he enters the sanctuary. Since you're a savior, you would look up at him and you would notice him smiling, amused that he had your attention now. He would try his best to get you to go out with him, he'd tell you that it's just one date and if you didn't enjoy yourself then he wouldn't pester you into going out with him. He would do his best to ensure your happiness and your safety. He would get annoyed when you wouldn't pay attention to him but overall, he would tell you how he feels face to face and you would smile. You never thought that the Saviors leader would notice you but there he was, wanting no one else but you.

Rick Grimes:

Rick would be shy and kind of distant. He would offer to help you with anything and would usually choose you to go out on runs with him just so he could be on your side and have you there with him. You would catch him staring at you and whenever you would look back, sometimes he'd be confident and just stare back into your eyes but other times, he'd look away. Rick was complicated so whenever you confronted him about this, he confessed that he liked you and would like to take you out on a date and you hesitated at first but then agreed. That was one of the best decisions you ever made.

Carl Grimes:

Carl would get you to notice him whenever he makes a decision. Whenever everyone would be formed in a group circle, Carl would step up and speak his mind and that was what got you to notice him in the first place. Eventually, you and carl became friends but you noticed that he would get upset sometimes. You had no idea why he would be feeling this way so you asked him about it and then he confessed that he had a crush on you for a while and was thinking that you'd never notice him but you always did.

"If you noticed me from before then why the heck didn't you say anything?" Carl asked.

"I-I don't know carl. I was just shy–"

"Damn it. Well, we should make up for lost time. How about... we go out.... Together? I mean, if you want."

"Sure, I'd like that." You said with a smile.

And the rest was history.

Daryl Dixon:

Daryl is the silent type. He wouldn't talk to you ever but you would sometimes catch him, glancing at you. In his heart, Daryl wanted you to notice him but he thought you were way cooler than him and that he didn't stand a chance and he always thought that a man like rick would be perfect for you. You noticed his tracking skills and complimented him for it which made him slightly blush and continue. With time, Daryl would be more vocal and would talk to you often mainly because he has started to trust you which eventually made him fall in love with you. He noticed how stupid he was when wanting a man like rick to be with you when in truth, he wouldn't want anyone else to have you so he confessed his feelings to you and you agreed.

Glenn:

Glenn would get you to notice him by always being there and always offering to help anyone who needs help. He's always been friendly towards you and everyone else and he was just a kind-hearted person and you always complimented him for that. Glenn is also a sincere person so he would always stutter when trying to explain his feelings to you because he's just too nervous and wouldn't want to be rejected by you. When you accept his confession and would want to go out on a date with him. Glenn would be different, in a good way. He would always show you affection everywhere. Giving you kisses on the cheek or hugs from the back. It's like the shy person who you met at the start of the apocalypse, never even existed.

Shane Walsh:

Shane is a very straightforward person. He would tell you that he has wanted you for quite some time and would directly ask you out. You would be appalled by his sudden confession since you haven't known each-other for long but Shane is also confident. He'd tell you that you would be 100% satisfied with him and that he was the only person in the world who could make you feel some type of way. You scoffed but agreed to his little challenge. Eventually, Shane was right but you would never admit your feelings to him and the challenge went on for months, even years.