Chapter 2: Jealousy

CHAPTER 2

«*»·«*»·«*»·«*»

September 18, 2013

«*»·«*»·«*»·«*»

Harry's P.O.V.

After the concert today, since it was so early I'd told the boys that I needed some time to clear my head and went out. I had actually been able to avoid the paparazzi and fans, then found a path that lead through a forest; I walked along it for quite sometime. I had kept walking and walking until it was dark outside.

The only thing on my mind during those long hours was Louis. Louis Tomlinson. I hated him. No. I hated myself for how I felt about him. The love I had for him. I was in love with Louis Tomlinson; no matter how much I tried to deny it. I had to tell him. He'd understand, right?

I had just made it back to the hotel, I was walking down the long hallway when I saw him. He was leaning back against the wall beside our door. He waited up for me? I smiled. That was until I saw his phone held up against his ear. I got closer, I tried to keep my head down. The first words I heard stung.

"I miss you too, El. So much." Louis said into the phone.

He was on the phone with Eleanor. Oh how much I wished I could be her. She was beautiful, long curly brown hair, green eyes. I had the same but she had one thing I didn't. Louis.

"I lovee youuu."

His words made me feel literally sick so I began to walk faster.

Then he spoke again "Ah, Yes, but I love you most." Louis was smiling.

"Not for a few more months." Louis said after a bit of a pause. What were they talking about? The tour ending? Or could it be something else..? He finally looked over at me.

I acted quickly, not wanting to talk to him. I could feel the tears already. I quickly opened the door.

"Hey, Haz." Louis said cheerfully, smiling.

"Why bother talking to me?" I said in a low grumble, then slammed the door with all my anger building up. Why couldn't it be me he loved?

Well, why couldn't it be me that he was in love with?

Zayn and Liam were both asleep on the queen mattress they were sharing but as soon as I slammed the door, Zayn jumped up. He glared at me, his dark brown eyes were like daggers. This guy really needed his beauty sleep. I didn't care if he was mad though.

"Aye!" Niall watched me with confusion plastered across his face, he was laying across the cot in between the two queen beds.

I felt the warm tears beginning to surface so I ran over to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Harry? What was that!?" Zayn called out.

I ignored them, raking my fingers through my curls, tugging at them. I knew Louis was straight. I was just his old experiment. I wasn't important. Only Eleanor was to him. I was in the past.

**FLASHBACK**

Harry's P.O.V.

After we had spoken with Simon we were heading back to the hotel rooms that we are staying in.

"I'm hungry!!!" Niall complained, climbing out of the taxicab.

The other boys followed.

Liam shook his head, "It's late. Just go to sleep, Niall."

I chuckled, grinning at Niall.