Gabriel x Reader: Skittles

"I'm hungry... I said... IM HUNGRY!" You shout for the 5th time.

"And we heard you all 5 times!" Dean shouts from who knows where.

"Can you all stop shouting?" Sam asks from the library clearly frustrated.

"Cas?! IM HUNGRY!" You look around for the trench coat angel but no luck...

"Yes?" You hear a voice say from behind you.

"SWEET MOTHER OF CHUCK!" You scream and fall off the comfortable couch which you were happy on. "We need to put a bell on you,"

"That's what I said," Dean says entering the room. "How about we also get a collar with a number in case he gets lost?"

"I am no pet. I do not need a collar I have wings,"

"Then use those wings and get me some food," He looked at Dean then back at you.

"There are burritos in the kitchen," With that, he was gone.

"BUT I WANT SOMETHING SWEET!"

You hear a flutter of wings behind you. You turn around to see none other than the trickster archangel Gabriel. "Sweet?" Your mouth spreads into a wide grin as you turn to Dean who has a face struck with pure horror. Sam walks in the room, trying to find out what the commotion was all about "Hiya there Sammy boy," seeing the trickster Sam walked back out. "Oh hey there, Dean-o... please don't try to kill me, again... you'll only fail," Gabriel turns to Dean who held an angel blade in hand

"Dean! Don't you dare! Gabe is my last hope," You cling on to the trim of Dean's jacket, holding for dear life as though in a shitty cliche rom-com. You take the blade from his hand and throw it across the room. "Bullseye," It hit Deans pile of... you know what...

"Monster!" Dean cries as he runs to the aid of his... "books"

You crawl back to Gabriel and fall at his feet. You flip on your back, a hand on your forehead, as whisper one word "Candy..." You then pretend to die. You open one eye to see if he had anything on hand. Right above you, a bowl of sweets appeared! You grab the bowl and sprint out the room. You look back to see no more of the Archangel.

"Ah ah ah!" a voice in front of you snatches the bowl out your hand as you hiss. "Sharing is caring!" You being short try and jump for the bowl but to no avail.

"But I don't care!" You whine at the Trickster. His free hand covers his heart as he looks away in shock. You take this moment to snatch the bowl and dash to your room. "All mine..." You set the candy on the bed as you go to the bathroom to change into your Candy rush pajamas. You walk out with a smile on your face waiting to indulge in the bowl of candy the cocky angel provided. To your horror on your bed was an empty bowl with wrapper everywhere.

The soon to be angel popped in your room with a smirk and a lollipop in hand. "Told you to share," He winked and disappeared. Fuming. You were livid. You unlock your door and kick it open. You look to your left and right and storm to where everyone was. Dean was sat with his "book", Sam with his laptop, Cas was now looking through books and Gabriel was eating a Snickers bar on the couch.

"GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed

"Called it," Dean and Sam say in unison.

"Gabriel, I advise you to run as it looks like (Y/N) is furious... for some reason... again," Cas says from behind a shelf.

"You think, trench coat?" He looks back at you. "See ya later," 

"DONT YOU DARE!" He freezes in place as you grab his ear and drag him down to your room.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" He whines as you push him on the bed. "At least buy me dinner," You look at him and think about taking another approach. You put on your best doggy eyes and look at him your eyes watering. "Haha, nice try, you think that's gonna work?"

"Ya... No..." You drop your head and walk to your bed and cover yourself in your duvet.

"Awww don't be like that, sweetcheeks. Here you go," You lift the covers to see a bag of all sorts of candy. Your eyes widen as you take the bag out of his hand and munch on everything there was in there. He stands up and says "Well I'll be going now, my work here is done," You shake your head and pat the bed. 

"Sharing is caring," He smiles and takes a bag of skittles "Sharing anything but the skittles," You glare and he just chuckles taking a twizzler. You look at him and kiss him on the cheek causing him to turn a bright shade of pink. You giggle and turn back to the skittles bag you were trying to open.

~~~

Awwwww baby Gabe! That was a long one and I wanted to turn it into a two-part but I thought it might be better as one! LUV YOUUUU!!

Song: MIKA - Lollipop