Jack x Reader: Female sickness

You were the worst on your period. Even Lucifer would be scared! You were an emotional ticking bomb. No one could make it better. Not even a trip to the Hershey's chocolate factory could make it better. Everyone knew to stay away but Jack didn't. He didn't know what a period was.

~~~

"Where is (Y/N)?" Jack asked as it turned to 1 in the afternoon.

"She's in her room," Sam said as his face was buried in a book.

"Why?" He asked. This time Dean replied.

"She isn't feeling well..."

"Is she sick?" Castiel walked into the room with an ice pack to his face

"You could say that... It is a female sickness," He grunts.

"What happened to you?" Dean asked

"Let's just keep all heavy objects away from (Y/N) for the time being..." Dean chuckles and goes back to looking for a case

"Well, I should look after her!" Dean, Sam, and Cas all look at Jack with concern.

"Bad idea man... Don't think you can fix it-"

"All sickness can be cured!" And with that Jack set off to your room.

~~~

"(Y/N)?" Jack entered your room to see an empty ice cream carton, empty chocolate wrappings and tissues surrounding a giant pile of blankets. That pile of blankets was you. "Are you ok?" You were watching the 'To all the boys I loved before' for the 5th time.

"NO!" You shouted so loud that Sam flinched back in the library. You start to cry more. You then went on your side in pain.

"Why are you crying?" Jack asked.

"BECAUSE I- I DON'T KNOW!" Jack runs out of the room. You look to see him gone and scold yourself for scaring him away. It's not his fault he doesn't know what a period is

~~~

"Dean, Can you take me to the nearest store?" Jack asks the pie-loving designated driver.

"Why?" He asks

"Because I would like to get a few things," Dean shrugs and grabs his keys as Jack follows him out the door.

~~~

"That will be $64.38," The store clerk says in a monotone voice. Jack takes out $65 and tells the store clerk to keep the change as he and Dean leave the store with one bag of candy and chocolates and the other with ice cream.

"Why do you need all that?" Dean asked very much confused. "You hardly eat,"

"(Y/N) has run out," Jack gets into the Impala and waits for Dean to get in and drive them back.

~~~

"Did she ask you to get that for her?" Cas asked.

"No," Jack walks off to your room and knocks on your door.

"Who is it?!"

"Me," Jack open your door with his elbow, it being the only thing able to open the door. "I brought you... Snacks," He awkwardly puts down the bags by your bed.

"What?" You were so confused "Why?"

"Because you are sick. Castiel told me," He stood there for a little while. "I'll go now," He goes to the door.

"Wait!" You sit upright "Can you stay with me?" You pat the side of your bed. Jack happily agrees and sits down next to you. Sitting there with his hands on his lap and his feet straight, he smiles happily at the tv screen. You sigh and roll your eyes, you curl up next to him. You feel him tense up.

"Can your sickness spread?" He asks, concern in his voice. You were utterly confused and chuckled when you remembered that Cas referred to your periods as a "female sickness".

"No," You feel him relax and get comfortable. You watch a few romantic movies with him and you enjoyed it a lot. Even if you had to explain a few things.

~~~

Jack's POV

"I can't help that I like you- no, love you... I love you," I was confused on what was happening. I didn't want to disturb (Y/N) so I kept quiet. "Every single time you enter the room you make my heart beat faster, my knees feel weak when you laugh and your smile lights up my day!" The man on the TV was saying the things I felt when (Y/N) walked in the room. Was it love?

"(Y/N)? What is Love?" She turned to me and smiled.

"Well, Love is when you like someone a lot and will do anything for them," she turned back to the TV and continued to watch the movie. So is what I'm feeling love? I thought over the idea for a while

~~~

3rd POV

"Can I say something?" Jack asked. You nodded and took your drink to your lips as Jack opened his mouth. "(Y/N)... I think I love you," your eyes widen and you spit out your drink.

"Wait what?!" You were honestly confused but then you realized that this was Gabriel playing a prank on you, considering he knew of your crush on Jack. "Dammit Gabriel! You are gonna give me a heart attack if you keep pretending to be Jack. Yes yes I know, I like jack but stop pretending," you smile in frustration and look back at who you thought was Gabriel. "You can change back now..." you waited a while... "Oh shit, you're not Gabriel! You're actually Jack!" You face palm and look away in embarrassment.

Jack takes his hand and puts it under your chin and lifts it. Just like in the movies he kisses you. You sat there not knowing what to do, still in shock, until you melted into the kiss.

~BONUS~

Without you or Jack noticing Dean opened the door to see you both kissing. He stood there shocked before smirking and quietly calling Sam and Cas. They approach the still slightly opened door to see you both still kissing. At this moment Dean has the perfect idea. Sam knew what it was. "No Dean! Don't!" Sam whispered quietly.

Dean took out his phone and snapped a photo. "Gotcha lovebirds!" He giggles as you shot your eyes open. Jack turned around with a blush on his face. You opened you drawer and took out your throwing knives.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" You threw one knife near Deans head as he sprinted out the door. "GET BACK HERE WINCHESTER AND DELETE THAT PHOTO!" You screamed. Purposely missing Deans head, you chased him all around the bunker as Sam, Cas and Jack laughed at Deans screams and cries for help.

~~~

Hoped you liked it! LUV YA BAIII!!! X

Song: Franz Ferdinand - No you girls