Chapter 1: The encounter

Here i am
In this desert of snow
On this big iceberg
I was running away from the sea of death. I was running away from them. Everything turned red and mad in the sea. Something awful happenend. My friends and my family... I wonder what happened to them?
...
I'm not going back to check,i'm pretty weak so i would only end up dead.
I'm sorry, everyone...
...
I'm sorry...

I don't have the time to be sad, i'm still completly lost.
But this place seems to be safe, and i can see some houses in the distance, so fortunately i'm not alone. It's very cold here, and i'm exhausted. It took me forever to find a safe place.

I began to walk toward that small village. I decided to go to a cave instead of knocking to a house, because i heard someone in there. That person seemed to be crying.
I followed the sound and found a arctic wolf, and he had a lot of bruises.

- sniff sniff
- h-hey, are you alright?
I knew it was a stupid question, but i had nothing else to say.
The young wolf looked at me with frightened eyes and he became silent.

-I'm sorry, i didn't want to scare you. My name is (y/n), what's your name?

I tried to give him a smile, but i didn't approach him too much, because he was so scared

-Sh-Shirogane...
-Shirogane? That's a nice name!
-...
-Sorry if i'm bothering you, but... Do you want to talk about it?

He was surprised by my proposition, but he also looked already more relaxed. He avoided my eyes and he said:
-T-thank you, you're a nice person. I just want everyone to stop being mean to me. And i als- ahh!
-What's wrong?

His entire body was shaking and his eyes were wide open, and fixing me.
No, wait, he wasn't looking at me? He was looking behind me...?
I looked behind, and there was a huge black thing blocking my view.
I took a step backward, and looked up. That black thing was a black suit. And a man that seemed to be an orca was wearing it. He had a sadistic smile and a very intense look in his eyes. We looked at each other's eyes for a second, but then, my instinct screamed to get away from him. My heart was suddenly racing. I was scared

I jumped near Shirogane, and i looked for an exit, but then i realised this place was a dead end. I have a very bad feeling about this person.

-Ufufufu

He laughed. I don't think he's from them
But he had a dark aura surrounding him. I tried to stay calm, and i asked him:

-Hello, w-wHo are you?

Darn it. My voice cracked
I began to hear Shirogane sobs again

-I'm just an orca on a stroll

Then he smiled again. It almost looked like an innocent smile. What is he going to do?