Chapter 6: Prosciutto

On my way to the village to find some food, i saw a weird, yellow thing that kind of looked like a cat? It was kind of cute? It saw me too and gave me some prosciutto.
-Mogege ♡
-...uh, thank you little buddy?
-*pant* *pant* mogegege!

It was... drooling? And sweating?

-are you okay?
-Moge ♡

It was... Weird. I decided to leave him there and came back to the cage with the food.

-Here, hope you like prosciutto

I made the package slide to him
He open the content and ate the food. While he did that, i saw his sharp teeth, those were predator teeth.

-So what are you doing on this isle? It's not like there's a lot of things to do here.
-I'm waiting for my friend to come back and take me
-oh? Too bad, i won't be able to play with you
-Argh stop saying weird stuff please!
-Weird stuff? Like what?

He was playing dumb, he knew what i was talking about, but he wanted to make me say things i didn't want to say.

-Like weird stuff!
-you mean, like if i XXX and then XXX you, but then you try to escape, but i force you to stay and XXX you, and...
-ARH GOD NO PLEASE STOP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT

He laughed at my reaction, and his expression seemed a TINY bit gentler. Maybe i'm just seeing things.

I continued to do that for a few days. I slept at Rocma's place, and we became friend, and i brought food and cigarettes to Idate everyday too. Everytime he would say something weird to me just to make me flustered and then laugh at my reactions. His expression really seems nicer when he laugh like that.
And as strange as it may sound, it almost feels like he's just a weird and perverted friend now.

Today, i woke up with a bad feeling. It was the same feeling i had just a bit before the sea became like this.
Am i worrying for nothing?
I probably just miss home...

I went to fish, to bring food for Idate, and also for myself and Rocma, because i don't want her to do all the work for me. I managed to catch 3 fish and thought that was enough for now. I brought 2 fish to Rocma's house, and headed to Idate's cage with the last one.

I found myself walking fast. I kind of wanted to see him i guess.