Chapter 3: Friend

Chlomaki was someone i didn't meet very often, but i got along well with her and sometimes we spent time walking around together, talking about everything. I wonder what she was doing in the sea. After all, it isn't safe anymore there...

Somehow, she didn't seemed that suprise to see me in this embarrassing situation and she said:
-My my, (y/n) at least, you're not dying in this red sea! It's awful down there...
-Chlomaki!
Idate looked at her, perplexed
-Mmh? A witch?
-Chlomaki? A bit of help?? Please???

She smiled like if i asked her to play a game and then, she closed her eyes and moved her arms in a weird manner and then i was blinded by a flash.

I felt someone taking my arm, and when i opened my eyes, Idate was in a cage, next to me and Chlomaki.
I looked at her, and hugged her
She hugged me back and then i thanked her for saving me, and i explained my situation.
Then she said:
-Well, i'm in trouble too, i can't find Lobco. I usually don't care where she goes, if she's lost, or if she's getting fried, but this sea... She might have become something worse than what we can imagine... I...

She seemed lost. I don't usually see her like this. She's not always treating Lobco well, but she actually cares about her. I think?

Then Idate, realising the situation he was in, sighted:

-Looks like the three of us are in trouble

Chlomaki ignored him:

-There's someone name rocma there

Then she pointed at the village

-She's really reliable, and as long as you're not a bad person, she'll help you. I can't do much more for you, i'm pretty busy...
-Don't worry, you already did a lot, and i'm really grateful!
-Hehehe, i'll come back once things calms down. Hope you don't die 'till i come back!

I laughed awkwardly at her last words, and then she opened a portal, she waved her hand at me, and went somewhere else.
I began to walk to the village again, but then i heard this somehow nice voice again

-are you going to just abandon me in this cage? How cruel of you

I was a bit scared to answer him, but i managed to slowy turn around and look at him. Seeing me turn around, he smiled. I quietly said:

-You're a terrible person
-Actually, i'm an orca
-...
-...
-...
-Hey
-...
-What happened to the sea?
-........ I... the....... the witch.... Wadanohara... became corrupted...

I didn't really want to talk to him anymore, especially about that, so i just walked away to the village, ignoring him.