Day one

You were a junior in highschool and you had known Patryk for years and you had a pretty bad crush on him and he was sadly, only in three of your classes. the first class you had with him was social studdies, and you had a very strict teacher so it was hard to find time to spend with him, then you had Ela with him, which was really good! you ela teacher was very laid back and barely gave you guys any work. and then the third class, which wasnt much of a class......PE.......you hated, yet loved the fact that the both of you had the same PE class. the bright side, hes fucking hot. the down side, hes. fucking. hot. in PE you often caught yourself staring at him, and people would either catch your gaze and tease you, or ask why theres a tomato in PE.

you started your day off with math class. as you walked to your class you were thinking of songs to listen too, that is until, someone tripped you and a bunch of your papers flew out. you tried not to curse and mentally flipped out as you picked up your papers. then you realize some one next to you nelt-down it was Brice. great. Brice was a selfish dick-head and had two or three other friends. "loser!" brice said and pushed you over, which caused you to drop more papers and they scattered across the hallway. brice laughed like a maniac and sprinted off. you on the other hand. was on the verge of tears. you piled your papers closer to you and tried to sort them out and figure out what page you were at, because your bookmark fell out of your book as well. well this is just a fantastic way to start out a day isnt it? in the corner of your eye you saw a figure helping sort your paper, you look up at them "go away" you said without thinking twice.  "please, let me help." you then realize who that person was. Patryk. you sigh, not wanting to fight with him.      it overall took the both of you twenty minutes to finsih, even then, some of your papers were properly in your binder. "sorry for making you late for your class."you said with a disappointed look.  he smiles warmly and pulls you into a hug "its ok. if i didnt want to help i wouldnt have." you smile and walk to your class. once you got in your teacher asked "Why werent you here on time??" you explain how someone had tripped you and you spilt your stuff. she rolls her eyes "i dont need excuses. now sit"

this was going to be a long day