Lucas x Reader

It's a colab with Me and FujiwaraNoMokou178   !!! We hope you like it.
-Pakoussa

History. One of the classes you excel in. Well..you excelled in all. But it was a favorite. Your professor told you that there were a few copies of the book she wanted you to read. You knew exactly where it was.

Five fast minutes pass and so did the same dude six times. What was his name again? Lucas? Ah yes, Lucas.

He was quite a guy. He was smart but he also liked to fool around with people. He'd always flirt with girls to make them fall flat and die with hearts in their eyes.

Not you. You haven't had the slightest attraction to him. Sure, he's handsome but there are more important things on your plate. You weren't exactly ready to go out on dates.

In the corner of your eye, you see Lucas leaning on a shelf, head seems to follow you that also contained a face with a smug look. You stopped at the shelf the book was located on and turned to it with a wide smile. While reaching for it you see a large hand swoop it off the shelf.

You gasped and hung your mouth open, turning to the person who did such a rude act.

Lucas. It was him. Why would he do such a thing?

While turning your body towards him, you opened your mouth, "Hey! That was rude."

Lucas turned to you and raised a brow, "sorry. Were you reading this? I didn't know." He shrugs and turned back before walking away.

You swore you saw a small smirk tug at his lips. As a growl escapes, you storm over to him. When reaching for your book, Lucas held it over his head.

Of course.

Lucas turned to you and leans down, getting closer to your face. He lets his teeth bare and lips curl into a smirk. Oh how much you wanted to punch that perfect face.

"I will give you the book back under one condition." Lucas starts. Under one condition? You were willing to get your book from Lucas? Under his 'one condition'?

You thought about it. He'd probably ask you to clean his dorm or act as a servant.

"Fine. Whatever..what is it?"

"You help me study for my biology test."

Oh? Helping him study for a lousy biology test? That's not gonna be hard.

Or so you thought.

During your study sessions, there were many girls Lucas had brought over. Altogether, thirty study sessions equal thirty women.

The test kept coming closer and closer, now having only one study session left.

You looked at your book and sighed, "what is an enzyme," you read.

Lucas licked his bottom lip and rubs his neck, humming and thinking of an answer.

You were about to open your mouth to start asking the question again, "wh-"

"An enzyme is a substance produced by a living organism that acts as a catalyst to bring about a specific biochemical reaction," Lucas says quickly.

You raised your eyebrows and hum, "damn. You've actually have been studying," you say, causing Lucas to roll his eyes and cheeks to flush with embarrassment. "Can we finish up the rest of the questions?" He asked.