Chapter 1

I look at myself in the mirror one last time. My hair was done with nice beach waves, my makeup accentuating my y/c eyes, and my outfit fitting my body perfectly.

"Are you almost done in there?"

I hear f/n yell through the bathroom door.

"I'm coming!" I yell back.

This is the first time I go out without Dan so I'm not sure what to expect tonight.

I walk down the stairs only to find f/n waiting for me. They look up from their phone and smile.

"He was wrong for doing what he did to you." they say nonchalantly.

I look down and try not to think about what has happened the past couple of weeks.

"Yeah." I simply say.

Their phone dings before I could say anything else, thankfully.

"Oh! Our Uber is outside!" they say excitedly. "Let's go!"

I grab my purse and closely follow them.

~time skip:))~

We arrive at the club and immediately find our friends. Most of them are from college who I haven't seen in a while.

"Oh my gosh y/n! It's been so long since you've been out with us!" They all say. Well not at the same time but you know each of them said almost the same thing along those lines.

I just smile at their comments and look down. I would spend so much time with them before Dan. But when I started dating Dan I would just rather spend time with him. Guess not anymore.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I say more to f/n than the others.

"Okay!" they say quickly before returning back to the conversation.

I walk over to the bar trying my best not to bump into others but failing miserably. I sigh. This is gonna be a long night. I get to the bar and see that the bartender is busy with others. I look around and notice people doing karaoke on a small stage near the dance floor. I'll ask f/n if they want to do a song later. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by the bartender.

"What can I get you?"

"Umm just two beers please."

As I wait for him to get the drinks, someone sits right next to me. I give a side glance not wanting to be rude and intrusive. As I look though, I completely freeze. Is that....Louise? I try to give another look without making it too obvious and I notice her blonde hair with pink ends. It is her!

I can't let her see me. She'll probably ask about my whereabouts since Dan, Phil, and I would hang out with her often. I was contemplating whether or not to walk away or stay, the bartender again snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Here you go."

Unfortunately I was not expecting this and was startled. This then led to me spilling the beers.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry!" I start saying frantically trying not to drag attention to myself but it was all too late.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?"

I look over to see Louise ecstatic to see me.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. Why am I like this? She continues talking though unfazed.

"What's going on? I haven't seen you in weeks!"

"It's only been a couple." I say trying to make the whole situation less extreme.