Chapter 3

But before I could again feel his lips on mine a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

I opened my eyes only to see that it was f/n who was dragging me away from that predicament. I turned my head to Dan who was left alone and confused on stage.

I turned back to f/n wondering why they did what they did. Before I knew it we where outside getting inside of an Uber.

When we got in the vehicle it was complete silence all the way till we got back to our apartment.

Were they mad at me? And if they were, for what? I was now in my bedroom going through everything in my head.

I decided enough was enough and walked towards f/n's room and softly knocked on their door.

"Come in." They said with no emotion.

I carefully opened the door finding them on their bed slouched using their laptop. I slowly sat on the edge of their bed wondering what I should say. Being my awkward self, I probably said the last thing you should ever say in a situation like this.

"Sooooo"

They looked up at me raising an eyebrow. I continued which wasn't the best idea.

"Tonight was wild, right?"

They rolled their eyes, sat up straight, and put their laptop to the side. Oh geez.

"It sure was y/n. Especially the part when I came back from the bathroom to see you passionately singing with the guy that accused you of things that everyone knows you would never do." They say the first part sarcastically then say the rest in a more serious tone.

I tried to reason with them "Listen f/n it was a spur of a moment kind of thing. He came out of nowhere and" before I could finish they cut me off.

"I don't care how it started y/n! The thing is how easily you forgave him! And the way you were a puppet at his arms!"

I stayed silent not knowing what to say because it was true. They start talking again.

"Listen y/n, I care for you so much and I hate to see you with guy treating you like that."

I looked up at them with apologetic eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry. It's just that I'm still so in love with him and I miss him and I couldn't help myself."

It seemed like they understood where I was coming from.

"I talked to Phil while you two were 'performing'." They said in quotation marks. I sheepishly looked down but shot my head up when I registered what they were saying. She talked to Phil? I looked at them waiting for them to continue.

"And?"

"And he said that Dan misses you terribly but just wouldn't admit it."

I looked at them with hopeful eyes when they said this.

"So I told Phil the whole situation giving an explanation why it seemed like you cheated on Dan."

I couldn't help but smile and gave them the biggest hug that I could give.

"Thank you so much! I hope Phil tells Dan and Dan understands! Oh gosh thank you so so much f/n!"

They chuckled. "Sure but if he still doesn't reach out to you, it's over with him. Alright?" They looked at me sternly.

I thought about it. The whole thing seemed reasonable. If Dan still doesn't believe me then there really isn't any point in thinking about him or trying with him.