Ch. 19

"Oh my god, Andy!"

I run to a lifeless body on the floor.

"Andy! Wake up!"

Shaking Andy doesn't seem to help. I pull out my phone and dial 911.

"911 what's the address of your emergency?" a lady says. I didn't know they changed it.

"Hello, yes, I'm at 476 south 6th street Chicago and I think my friend is dead please hurry!"

"An ambulance will be right there ma'am!"

I hang up.

Andy... please don't you leave me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe's POV~

I don't exactly know why Jamie was asking for Andy's address but I'm assuming it was really important.

I'm just sitting at a table at a coffee shop. The one where they named a coffee after Patrick. I've never stopped getting this coffee.. I get it every time because it reminds me of him. It's sweet with a little chocolate surprise at the bottom. Patrick was sweet. He was the sweetest thing on the face of the earth and oh could he surprise you, it's crazy. You'd be surprised at what fans say he does that he doesn't and vise versa. The fans loved him. Always the most of course I mean why not he's adorable. Sometimes I thi- hmm. I'm getting a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Yes, is this Joesph Trophman?"

"Yes it is who might I ask is calling?"

"Oh yes sorry. I'm a doctor at MIC, (mental institution of Chicago.. I didn't know what else to say! shh pay attention.) and your on Andrew Hurleys to call list does that name ring a bell?"

"Umm. Yes. Yes it does."

"Well I happen to be with him now, he attempted suicide. A friend named Jamie was there, she was who called."

"Yes I know her. I'll be right there."

"Okay. Bye."

What just happened.

~~~~~

At the hospital

~~~~~

Joe's POV~

"JAMIE!"

"Oh my god Joe!" she said running up to me crying.

"Oh my god Joe I should've kept in touch with him. I'm scared."

"Shhh. This isn't your fault." I hugged her. "none of this was your fault. If anything, I was the one that should've kept in touch. We should've kept the band together even without Patrick and we didn't and I regret every second not talking to you." I looked at her.

"I regret not talking to you too." She looks at my lips. This is my chance. I lean in and kiss her, and to my surprise she kisses back. I deepen the kiss and she lets me. I can't decide if I caught her at a vulnerable time or she really loves me like I love her... No. She's just upset is all. I guess I understand. We end the kiss and she looks away. I knew it. I watch Jamie sit back down and put her head in her hands. I go to the counter.

"Hello? Yes, we're here for Andrew Hurley? Is there any news on him?"

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know anything. Please sit down and wait for a doctor to come out."

Damn people. They never know anything ever.

What do we do know? Well I guess we just wait...