Beacon

Y/n p.o.v
I finally made it to beacon and after I talked with ozpin he gave me my key to my dorm and told me where all the students were at now. I dropped my stuff off in my dorm and walked to the cafeteria where all the students were. Students started running towards me in fear while yelling I walk past them and walk into the cafeteria only to see beacon's famous teams RWBY and JNPR having a food fight I just stood there watching. I only watched because it kept me from my boredom until a piece of bread flew towards me I raise my hand towards it and shot electricity at it which burnt it and launched it toward the wall and just when I was about to continue watching until some soda cans flew at me. A red blur that was carrying the cans,food, and plates attacked JNPR which created an explosion and I shoot electricity at anything heading towards me. Then the doors opened and Ms. Goodwitch uses her semblance to fix everything in the cafeteria and a monkey Faunus and a boy with blue hair stood their in shock the monkey Faunus then says "I love these guys". Ms Goodwitch then looks at JNPR and RWB telling them to not play with their food and was about to leave until a girl with blonde hair falls from the ceiling and falls into my arms and looks at me with a smile and says "my hero". I then put her down and say "heroes don't exist and if they did then I wouldn't be one of them". Ms. Goodwitch then introduces me to them and says that I was going to be apart of RWBY but I then say "ozpin of you want to fix my mental state then don't put me in a team all it's going to do is remind me of them. And besides I would be in a team full of girls". Ozpin then agrees with me and tells me I was now on a solo team I then start to leave the room until RWBY and JNPR run after me and introduce themselves. They then try to convince me into hanging out with them in Vale but I continue to decline until Weiss says "don't bother he's probably just an idiot who doesn't know how famous we are". I then reply back by saying "first of all schnee I do know you and all your friends here. And compared to me your not that famous I'm sure you've all heard of a team being stuck on a island with a psychopath for 4 days. And I happily say that I was the one that killed the 2 men that tried to kill their other teammates because I was apart of that team. And finally I'm not an idiot I am a high functioning sociopath. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my dorm". And I start to walk to my dorm.

Weiss p.o.v
After the talk we had with y/n Blake then starts to talk about the event that happened on the island. Because Ruby had asked while I look at y/n as he walked away and I notice some red liquid leaking from his black sweater I decided to ask him about it later. And once Blake was done talking about it we went to Vale and ate at a noodle shop and once the moon started to rise we started to go back to beacon. Until I bumped into a girl wearing a black hoodie that looked like y/n's and was wearing glasses. I then got up and apologized and she apologized I turned to ask her about her black hoodie but as soon as I did she was gone and I hear Ruby yell for me to hurry up and I run towards them trying to catch up.
Time skip
Weiss p.o.v
When we made it to beacon we said goodnight to JNPR and they started walk to their dorm while we walked to ours. And before I got in the door I remembered to ask y/n about the red liquid leaking from his sweater and I told the others I would be back but they decided to follow me and I sigh in annoyance. Once I got y/n's dorm I was about to knock on the door until I hear him say "why are you here" from behind me making me,Ruby, and Blake jump while yang just said "hey sexy". I then look at his eyes they gave off a really cold aura it made me feel scared m. He then walks up to his door and says "let's talk this over some drinks" and he unlocks his door. And when he opens it I see someone I've seen before and my eyes widen at who it is.