Chapter Six

Now that I've shown myself to my father, both my aunt and uncle know my mom and I are here. And I know they are not very happy about that. I think it's time to say hello to aunt Elena. 

Elena Gilbert living with Jenna Summer and Jeremy Gilbert,  "aunt" and "brother". That's how she fools this town, having them believe she is one of them. It's a smart play, becoming apart of one of the towns founding families. But that's not who she was when she was born in 1473, she was Elena Nikolina Petrova, the identical twin sister of Katerina Pevtrova. The fact that they are twins makes it far easier for Elena to say they are doppelgangers. 

But when I was younger Elena was the loving aunt who would look out for me and protect me. I would run with her sometimes, when it was too dangerous to go with mom. She used to be a good aunt, but now she has turned her back on her family. 

I wounder how long she was been here. The last time I saw her was Moscow, Russia in 2009. Maybe she came to Mystic Falls after. I have a feeling she stayed in the safe house for a little bit, as she was compelling the town to know what she wanted them to know. I truly don't know her game here. I've got an idea, I think she is playing with the Salvatore brothers, making mom the villain for some reason. I mean I can understand why she likes it here, she's built the perfect life.

I really need to talk to her, before I get played with. I know her, if I get a chance to talk to her, maybe I can figure out the real reason she is here. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed at her, but she's family, that means she gets an extra chance to prove herself.   

Finding out where she lives is pretty simple, small towns. I write her a letter as I don't want to speak to her fake family and they can't know who I am. Oh, and I can't get in. I tell to meet me by the old Fell church, tonight at midnight, alone. If she comes with someone I plan on killing or hurting them, depending on my mood. I don't have time to be played by my own aunt. 

I arrive at eleven forty-five, to ensure nobody is hiding. She arrives right at midnight, as requested. 

"Emma?"

"Hello Elena." I say in a bitch annoyed tone as I'm still mad at her. And if your wondering about my mom in all of this, she knows and is okay with it. 

"Emma, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shut you out. It's just I've got this life here. I didn't want to get you involved." Well at least she's getting to the point. 

"How could you Elena?" I say, I'm so mad and sad "I trusted you to be there for me when I needed you. You left me  for the Salvatore brothers, I though family was stronger than that.  What are you doing here? Why did you create a life that would mirror my mom and I's life if only Stefan would have let us in? Are that jealous of what Kat got. If so, get over it, it was hundred and fifty years ago." I nearly yell at her.

"I'm not here to steal your life. I'm here to make them remember, to make them think back to all that they have done to you and your mom. They betrayed you, you don't deserve to be punished for your mothers actions. She did horrible things to them and they get to hate her for that, but they do not get to hate you because of it." Okay, umm I'm still confused as to why the hell she is here. I also couldn't tell if she was on my side, I think she is, but I don't know. 

"Then what are you here for?" I say annoyed how she did not answer any of my questions.

"I'm here for you and them. Your right this is the perfect life, and I didn't mean for you to get into this," Obviously  "I'm on your side Emmerson, I'm here to protect you. Your father was getting to close to finding you in 2008 and I knew I had to come and distract him." So she has been here since Russia. I've been running from my father since 1994 when he tired to kill me. Now I believe my aunt. And while I am grateful for what my aunt has done, she still lied to me. "I'm sorry Emma, I have continue playing the role. There's something bigger here, but you have to trust me." 

I run up to her, no longer angry or sad, I'm just happy I was wrong about my aunt.If anything were to keep me as string as I am, it would be my family. Elena does love me and she would do anything to project me. I know she is on my side. "Thank you aunt Elena" I whisper into her ear and we go our separate ways. 

I walk into the house and the smell of delicious food overflows my senses. Yes, Katherine does cook, she even taught me. It's mostly Bulgarian and English food, and it's amazing stuff. 

"Hey Emma, how was your meeting with Elena, the Salvatore brothers didn't show up did they?"

"No mom they did not show up, and it went well." I continue on to explain what happened.

"Well, I'm glad it  went well and you got some clarity. But don't forget you still have to be careful, your father is still involved in all of this and we have no idea what he knows and he's not happy with you at all."

"And when is my father not mad at me, I'm sure you went to see them, right." This is Kat, I know her so well, yet some days she surprises me. 

"No, Emma I did not go and see them." What! That must have taken some control. "They don't care about you, well Damon is always changing sides so I don't know about him, but your father has wanted you dead for a very long time. I'm sure that Elena is doing all that she can, but those boys are very persistent." I know she is right, but it gives me an idea.

"If they don't want us here, lets have them try to kick us out. I would love to see  how long they can stand with us around creating havoc." Man I do feel like the bitch my mother is, this totally something she would come up with. Hell my mother will stick around just to watch this game, I mean who would miss that. 

"Wow, Em you sound just like me. I love the idea, just as long as you don't get hurt." 

"Daughter like mother, I guess."

"I guess we'll be sticking around for a little while longer."

"Yup, I guess so." Man this going to be fun.

Well guys here's chapter six, thoughts, comments, concerns? 

I would like to shout out to @micahlawrence15 and too their amazing books. They have some really good TVD fanatics you should check out, when your not reading my book obliviously. 

Now that's all I've to say, vote, comment, tell me what you think.