❤050 (Part-1)

"You?", Lisa looked at him shocked.

"Why are you here? Uh maybe you came here to see us dead?",She looked at him disgusted.

Her anger blasted towards him.

That person who saved her was none other her father.

[A.N  Hehe sorry for making you all disappointed... it is not Taemin. But if he had come it would have been hella interesting though. ]

Lisa got up on her legs and stood as she was looking at Lucas.

Her father slowly got up and he looked at Lisa softly.

On the other side Lucas was confused on why his brother helped his daughter whom he wanted to kill.

"Brother! Why are you helping her? Come over here and help me."Lucas said.

"No ... not this time Lucas... dont think you can fool me... I know everything Lucas. Everything. What you will do after you kill my daughter..and what you will do to my son and what you will do to me. I know everything. I heard everything. "Lisa's father said.

Lucas smirked. "Huh. Is that so?"

Lisa was confused. What is really happening, She was thinking in her mind what to do.

Flashback:

Lucas was in his room as Youngjin, Lisa's father was passing on the way.

Lucas didn't notice him as hewas engrossed in a phone call .

Lucas:
Hahaha... oh you see my brother is such a fool.. such a fool. Who would be such a crackhead to kill his own family just for money. But he is not going to have the money though.

???:
Why man?

Lucas:
Cause I will kill him too. I don't want any traces. Especially it is not good to have a family member to accompany you in your crimes. What if suddenly he gets enlightened and does something to stop me. What if he goes to police?
I planned everything and everything is going by my plan.

???:
Good...man . Good

Youngjin was shocked to hear all of it.
He realised that he was used by his brother to kill his own family. His wife who he loved more than anything.

He thought about how he planned with his brother  to kill his own daughter and son.

He then remembered on how  Lucas stays with his wife and has his family with him and now blamed himself for being the most idiotic person to kill his wife who always stayed by his side.

He cried as he realise what he was doing all this time. He then heard Lucas mentioning about adding adding a drug in his food which makes him go crazy.

He thought about everything time he took food. Every time he took his food. His throat would burn. He felt suffocated everytime he took food.

"So It was a plan to brainwash me to turn me against my own family.." Youngjin whispered to himself.

He finally understood everything and remembered that Lucas planned on killing Lisa this night.

Youngjin didn't show to Lucas that he knows about Lucas' real intention but pretented to go by the usual plan.

As Lucas went out he managed to lie to him that he would come later and Lucas agreed to it.

But he was following Lucas behind.

He found out that their first target was the innocent boy Mark's mother.

He witnessed everything which happened there. After the men left leaving Emily suffocate, he ran to help her.

He found her unconscious as she was suffocated inside.

He took her in his car and drove to Lisa's house. Having Emily in his car he got down alone .

The men saw him and smiled victoriously saying that they caught Lisa.

His heart ached.  From a distance he saw Mark being held by Lucas' men.

He wanted to help that boy but he saw his daughter about to get shot down.

As a action to repay for his sins he ran at his full speed and pushed Lisa along with him to save her from  Lucas' bullet.

As Lisa was disgusted to find her father was the one who saved her his heart ached so much. And he didn't  want to face her. But right now and alleast now he must do something as a father to save the remaining members of his family.

He failed as a husband but he didn't want to fail as a father. But he didn't realise that he already failed.

Lisa's father stood in front of Lisa guarding her.

Lisa continuously pushed him as she didn't want to be saved by him. But he was stubborn as well. He didn't move an inch.

"Listen...if you feel bad and if you are here now to save us feeling bad first find Jisung. Find him save him." Lisa spoke to her father.

He looked at her worryingly. He didn't know who to save. But he was sure to not to leave Lisa alone again.

He wanted to prove her that he is not bad anymore.

So he held her hand and ran towards Mark dragging Lisa  along with him dodging the bullets which were fired towards him. Lisa was scared to death.

"Mark!. You people leave that boy!",Lisa's father screamed at the men and they let go of that boy.

Mark ran towards Lisa and hugged her. They were scared so much. It is a horrible memory for them to remember.

"My boy... your mother is safe... She is in my car. And Jisung... Lisa do a favour.. have this gun with you and run towards Lucas ' car. Understood?",He said.

Though Lisa hated her father, She wanted to thank him for saving her. She didn't want to leave him alone right now but he insisted her to go.

He stood alone to fight against Lucas and his men as he took our a gun in his hand.

"No father. I won't..."

"Lisa .. just go ...."

Lisa looked at her father for a last time and ran to ring Jisung.

"Jisung-ah... where are you?...",Lisa whispered to herself as she set to search for him.

Heya readers!

So as you have noticed the story is coming to an end and I have divided it into two parts...

So..I think you enjoyed reading this story.. So keep supporting me and my future works.

Also I would like to read the stories of others if you want me to read. So recommend me stories and I will make sure to read it!

That's all for now

Bye bye readers! I'll come again soon.....