Date

In less than two minutes the door opened. Bradley walked in as Kemba was walking out of my room. He punched him hard once on the jaw and ran over to me. "Hey John." He said and I cried.

"I'm so sorry Bradley. I lost it over nothing and now this has happened and...." I didn't finish I just Burt into tears. I cried in his arms. Hot tears streamed down my face and he wiped a few of them away.

"Hey John, don't cry it's gonna be ok." He whispered while wiping a tear off my face.

"I'm sorry Bradley." I said.

"Why do you keep saying your sorry?"

"Because I messed this all up." I said.

"Messed What up John?"

"Us." I whispered.

"No John you didn't. I'm right here aren't I."

"Well yeah." I said.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you."

"I know." I said taking a deep breath to stop my crying. "Can we start over? Like can we just date or what ever for a while Bradley?" I asked sitting up.

"Sure." He said. "It's just we promised that we'd always..."

"We're not breaking the promise Bradley cause I still have both rings. We're just putting the promise on hold."

"Oh ok." He said. He stayed for a few more hours then left.
......
I walked into practice on my phone. I stopped in the gym and leaned against a wall. "What ya looking at?" Bradley asked walking up. I shrugged.

"Nothing really." I said. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey can we talk after practice?" He asked and I nodded at him with a concerned look on my face.
"It's nothing major don't worry." He said and I nodded. He smiled at He reassuringly and I sighed. I went back to looking at my phone when his arms snaked around me. "Gosh I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and looked away. "Aww did I embarrass John?" He asked in a baby voice.

"No." I said and he smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Really hot boy." He whispered and my knees went weak. I leaned against the wall for support but made it look like I just did it to do it.

"I'm gonna go shoot around a little bit before practice." I said and he nodded.

"So What did you wanna tell me?" I asked while walking into the empty locker room.

"Can we just date a while?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure as long as I'm still yours." I said and he smiled and landed a kiss on my lips.

"Of course John your always mine."

"Even though we're dating we can still have..." he laughed.

"If that the only thing you think about John?" He laughed.

"No but it's just a major priority." I said and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well of course we can. I have to fulfill my mans needs." He said and I laughed and grabbed my stuff.

"Well I'm gonna go you wanna come?"

"Sure." He said. "You wanna go out to eat?"

"You asking me on a date Mr. Beal?" I asked running my hand down his chest. If he said yes I was gonna make this an "extra fun" date.

"If you want it to be then yes it is." He said and I smiled.

"We never go on dates." I said and he nodded.

"I know and I'm sorry, we need to spend more time alone like this." He said.

"It's ok as long as I'm with you it's a great time." I said smiling. "You wanna know something?"

"Sure." He said shrugging. He stopped in front of his car.

"When you got mad at me I came back here and went through everything that happened literally word for word step for step."

"Aww John." He said smiling. "I love you baby." He said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Bradley stop your not a girl." I said laughing. He laughed and let go.

"I know I just can't tell you enough." He said and I smiled. Gosh I love him.

"Well let's go." I said. We got in his car and he drove to a restaurant. We got out and walked in. "Two." I said.

"How many again? I'm sorry it's loud in here." She asked over the loud restaurant.

"Two." Bradley said over me and he held up two fingers. She nodded and showed us where to sit. We sat down and I placed my hand on his leg. He smiled at me.

"Why'd you take over?" I asked.

"Because I asked you out, I'm supposed to do stuff like that."

"Aww your sweet." I said and I moved my hand a little higher up. He glanced at me and I smirked at him. "What?" I asked innocently looking at him.

"Your a little to close." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah but I like it close." I said and I moved my hand way higher up. He bit his lip. I started to talk and he started to also.

"Um what would y'all like to drink?" The waitress asked walking up.

"Water." We both said and we laughed. "We think the same." He said and I nodded.

"Great minds think alike." I said and I slowly started to palm him.

"J-J-J-John." He stuttered.

"You asked me out and that was nice of you so I've got to return the favor somehow." I said shrugging. She came back with our haters and I thanked her.

"Are y'all ready to order?"

"Um could we have...one...minute please?" Bradley asked running his hand over his head.

"Of course." She said and she walked away.

"John...Stop." He said and he jerked.

"Not till you..."

"Don't say that out in public." He growled lowly.

"Oh now your horny." I said.

"John just..." he gasped and a few people looked at him. "Stop" he muttered. He took a drink out of his drink.

"Alright are y'all ready to order?"

"Um yeah could I have your house salad with you homemade vinaigrette?" I asked and she nodded.

"And for you sir?" I stared to palm his faster and he but his lip really hard.

"Um could I have..." he stopped and touched my hand. "I'm the s-s-s mmm, s-s-Sorry, the same thing as...him." He said and she nodded. I handed her the menus. He closed his eyes and leaned on his hand. "Your gonna stop before I cum because I don't want that on my pants." He said lowly.

"Why Bradley?"

"Because you can do that later." He said and I nodded hit kept going. He jerked again and I smiled at what I was doing. "Stop." He growled and he threw my hand off of him. "If your gonna do that to me I'm gonna do it to you." I growled quietly.

"Mmm Bradley." Slipped our of my lips.

"Shut up." He said. "They'll hear you."

Hey guys!!!! I'm back! Sorry I was gone for a while. Not for to long but long enough that I decided to post another chapter. This is probably the worst chapter I've wrote if you know what I'm saying 😉. I won't be updating at full speed for a while but I'll still update often! Love y'all!

-Kyrie_MVP 💕