Shes Back, But For Long?

"Bradley." I whispered and I jerked.

"What John?" He asked and I took a deep breath in. Slowly the feeling got stronger and stronger.

"Bradley stop!" I said louder than I intended to. I hit his hand away and I sighed.
......
"Thank you for last night Baby." I whispered waking up on Bradley's chest. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"No problem." He said and I smiled. I sighed and leaned against him.

"I don't wanna get up." I whined.

"Then don't it's a Saturday." He said and I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and laid back down just how I was on his chest. I scrolled through Instagram will something caught my eye. Ashley was standing in downtown D.C.

"Hey Bradley look." I said and I showed him the photo.

"I'm not scared of no girl." He said and I laughed.

"Tough." I said using air quotes and he hit my arm.

"I am tough."

"Not like me though." I said smiling.

"Maybe." He said and I rolled over.

"What did you say." I asked smiling on top of him.

"Nothing." He said smiling.

"I think you said something."

"I didn't say anything." He said laughing. "I think your the strongest and most handsome man." He said still laughing.

"Your joking." I said. "I can tell, I don't care if I'm not the strongest I just want you to think..." his lips connected with mine.

"That Your the hottest." He said between kisses. "Yeah I get it." He said. "And you are."

"Ok I actually need to do something today." I said breaking the kiss. He fake frowned at me and I got off of him. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed. "I'm gonna go shoot around for a while if you need me." I said and I walked out. The door closed a short while later so I guess he was following me.

"You can't just play on your own." He said and I smiled and laughed.

"I guess not. One on one?"

"Sure." He said and I threw him the ball. He caught it with ease and dribbled to half court. "Half or full." I bid my lip and he rolled his eyes. "Court."

"Half." I Said and he ran up and drained a three. "Hey we never said go!"

"Yeah but you did pass me the ball." He said smirking.

"You so going down." I said and I grabbed the ball.
......
"Game!" I yelled and i strutted off the court. He slapped my butt and I jumped around to look at him. "Bradley!" I said and he laughed.

"Don't walk like that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can walk how I wanna." I said putting the ball up.

"You can walk how you wanna in your own." He said and I nodded.

"I guess." I said shrugging. "But it's my house so." I said smiling at him. He scooped me up and I screamed like a girl.

"Shut up." He said laughing. He shut the door with his foot and set me down.

"Your strong." I said and he shrugged.

"Maybe." He said. "I think I'm just taller than you so." He said shrugging.

"Maybe." I said leaning against him. "But your cuter." I said and he didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me. Just then the door opened and Bradley jumped in front of me.