1

Landan POV
As I breathed out hard the cold air blew around me while I stood outside the diner waiting for my brother Tye to pick me up.

I had a gathering with some friends for my birthday week, I was finally turning 18 becoming more in life, after standing and standing outside Tye never showed.

Turing back to go inside the diner I froze with a chill going down my back, I felt like someone or something was watching me, I turned my head but as I scanned the area I saw nothing so I continued to walk inside the diner and shake the feeling of like I was being watched.

The feeling Landan had was right, she was absolutely being watched not by any weirdo that would but by someone that was caught by her presence. He was far away from her but he could very well  sense her bothering existence that's when he had to find her somehow.

As I sat back down in the diner of the area my friends were jaebum started to talk to me as he turned his head around Where's Tye? jaebum spat out, I don't know probably somewhere getting his trouser snake sucked by some wonhoe, no disrespect though wonho. I said, None taken. wonho responded while throwing his hand up as he continued his conversation with Ranae,Hyuna,Zico and Lisa.

You want another vanilla milkshake with pineapples, coconut shreds and rainbow sprinkels inside the shake with the seven cherries on the side? Zico said as he read my mind. Yes Zico I would love one right about now. I said very fast.

You heard her Miss.Janette! Zico yelled out of his mouth to the elderly waitress. Sure thing babe. Miss. Janette responded. You want me to take you home after you finish your milkshake? Asked willing to do so.

Yeah Sure but I'll take my milkshake with me cuz I'm ready to go. I said thanking him. Ok, Ms.Janette can I get that milkshake and cherries to go. Jaebum told Miss.Janette. Okay son. She replied back.

*Five minutes later*
Jaebum POV

As me and Landan said our goodbyes to the others while heading out the door I closed the door my phone started to ring and Landan began to look at me Hold on.

Jaebum:Hello?
Mom:Hey jaebum are you on the way home?
Jaebum:Yes but first I'm taking Landan home and then I'll be on my way.
Mom:Okay, call me when you're in front of the house.
Jaebum:OK, bye
Mom:Bye
*End of phone call*

Landan POV

Who was that? I asked wanting to know who called him. My mom. Jaebum answered.  As we got in his car I thought I saw a shadow rush past me*what the hell*. As jaebum pulled up to my house we said our goodbyes and I hoped the car and he drove off.

I opened the door and guess what I was greeted with? A unsober Tye looking at the ceiling crazy. *oh fuck why me*.