3

Landan's POV

After whatever occurred last night I had a rough time going back to sleep. Getting ready for school I had Carpooled with Jaebum, Jackson, Renae, and Mark.

Guys I'm telling you that shit was real... And at the moment nobody was believing me and my hot topic of last night. They had green glowing eyes, I don't think I would make this shit up. Bitch that's like me saying that I won't ever curse again. Renae said laughing with Jackson joining in with her.

Guys I'm so fucking serious, this shit ain't even fucking funny to be honest. I yelled. It got quiet in the car for a few moments. Sorr- before I could even fucking finish saying sorry AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they all started burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------------TIME SKIP

Jaebum's POV

Do you think she actually saw a rouge? Jackson whispered to me while we were at my locker. I mean she had to see one, that's just not something she would make up...she isn't into this kinda shit.

Well I guess it makes us a point for the fact that we've been sensing rouges around the area" Jackson says walking away. We gotta keep the rouges out of our territory. I say closing my locker.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Landan's POV

I was at the Library for my lunch period, trying to get space and think straight. I've barely been able to focus in my classes, I pull out my Laptop and research somethings.

I type Meaning of green eyes into Google, pushing the search button results pop up.

Green eyes are often considered mysterious. People with green eyes are said to be curious about nature, very passionate in their relationships, and possess a open-minded and creative outlook on life but not naive in a way. Green eyes tend to get jealous easily, but possess large amounts of love.

I close my Laptop rubbing my forehead in frustration, I'm searching weird shit up thinking that's it's going to clear up all this confusion I have.  Maybe they're right I didn't see that shit. 

I start packing up my stuff and cleaning the table to head to class. As I put in my headphones in my ears walking to class.  Suddenly I see a wolf appear into the hallway
Running towards me, as I trip trying to back away the wolf disappears into thin air.

The whole thing was like a clear but dazing vision.  Some guy comes up to me to help me up "are you okay" he says, I dust myself off after getting up "yeah" I say " Did you...uh..see that thing by chance running in the hallway" I ask him.  "No...the only thing in the hallway happening was you trying to run" "well enjoy the rest of your day" he say back

"Uh..you too" I say confused. Walking away and going into class. Heading to my seat I sit inbetween JB and Jackson in the back. "Bro I saw some weird shit in the hallway, you know what nevermind.. y'all just gonna laugh" I say turning my head back to the front of the room.
____________________________________

Jaebum's POV

"Jackson read her mind" Speaking to him telepathically "why can't you do it" he snaps back "Because I want you to do it" I say back "fine".

Class eventually ends.  Walking out of class I catch up with Jackson in the hallway.  "Hey...What did you see" I ask him.  Jackson looks concern as he stares at me "Meet me at my house, I can't tell you here"

Caption this:

Hey y'all it's been awhile since I posted, I'm trying my best to update chapters since I'm on quarantine lockdown in Michigan, I pray that everyone is safe and participating in procedures to stop COVID-19

                    Love,
                              Jaybang 💛🌺🌌