Ch.4 Autobots attack

Megatron smiled at Starscream. As he was about to kiss Him again as the alarms began to go off.
"What is that?" Starscream asked.
"The alarms. It means that the Autobots aren't far from here." Megatron Groaned. "WHY NOW!" Starscream laughed.

"Oh its alright Megatron. I haven't kicked Autobot Butt in forever." megatron rolled his Optics and nodded.

"Lets go."

*10 minutes Later*

Megatron was fighting Optimus when he saw Starscream on the ground with Ironhide and Jazz only 10 feet away. "Star?" While Megatron turned his face Optimus punched him. 

"Megatron!" Starscream tried to stand but his leg and wing were bent weird. Megatron laid on the ground. "Megatron get up!" Starscream felt his optics leak. 

"I'm fine Star. you just need to get out of here." Megatron stood up and aimed his gun cannon at optimus. he fired and... missed. The blast was sent to the cliff that Starscream was under. "STARSCREAM!" Rocks began to fall, pilling around him.

"Megatron!" Starscream shouted. The rocks began to pile up higher. "I Love you." 

"STARSCREAM!" Megatron began to blast rocks away. "You better not be dead. I just got you back." He continued blasting rocks. "I love you too."  After about 10 minutes Megatron finally got threw the rock and found starscream, His blasters broken, wings dented and had energon leaking out of his arm. "Star. Your ok!"

"By ok do you mean alive and not injured. or by ok, your happy i am just alive." megatron just smiled and pulled Star into a kiss, not caring that the Autobots were still there.

"Lets go. you are to injured to fight." Megatron grabbed Starscream and flew off. "We will be back Autobts." And they dissapered.

And the Autobot's stood there dumb struck. What just happened?

HEY LOVELY FANS. I decided to continue this story. Let me know what you would like to see in the next Chapter.

Anything is fine.