Safe and Sound

Megatron P.O.V

Starscream and I had just returned to the base, and I was so Tired. Normally I am not this tired after a fight with the Autobots, but I haven't been out in the field for a year.

"Megatron?" Starscream voice came from the other side of my door. I was laying on my Berth, trying to get some sleep. "Can I come in?"

"Yes Star. You may." My jet came in and looked upset. "What's wrong my young seeker?"

"My Room!" Starscream crossed his arms. "Its a big mess!" Megatron began to laugh. "This is so not funny!"

"Sorry dear. How about you stay in my room? And we will work on getting your room clean." Starscream's face plate began to over heat. Megatron smiled, stood up and grabbed Starscreams blue hand. "I promise to not try anything. At least not anything you don't want to do." Starscream relaxed a little and hugged Megatron.

"Fine," Starscream smiled. He then stood on his Pail tips and kissed Megatron. Megatron smiled and kissed Starscream back. Starscream decided to take it a step further and traced his glossia on Megatron's lip plates. Megatron was shocked at this sudden movement. Starscream pulled away. "Sorry!" Starscream turned his back to Megatron

"Hey," Megatron turned him around. "Its alright. I was just shocked." Megatron kissed Starscream again and this time traced his glossia over Starscreams lip plates. Starscream opened his mouth and Megatron's glossia dove right in. His glossia explored all of Starscreams mouth.

"Lord Megatron," shockwaves voice came onto the speaker. "You are needed in the control room." Megatron pulled away and groaned.

"I'll be back." Megatron Kissed Starscreams forehead. Starscream smiled and sat on Megatron's berth.

That was amazing!