Forever. (selena and nat fanfiction)

Selena's p.o.v

there I was, sitting on my bed thinking about how life works, thinking about everything I went through in the past. Thinking about, nat.

For the few thirteen years I have been best friends with nat, he was always there for me, always there to tell me "everything's gonna be alright".

Three years ago. On Thursday 25/7. nat came to visit me because I was sick, he got me soup, warm blankets, and my favorite book (dear john) he sat next to me and we started talking. talking about friends, about school, about everything. while we were talking, his phone suddenly rang, It was his mom, mandy. he sighs and says his goodbyes, he gave me a warm hug and says he has to go. I felt a rare feeling, a new feeling. I didn't want nat to go, I wanted him to stay with me. I wanted him to be by my side the whole day. Besides how amazing it felt, it also felt weird, it felt weird to see nat again, and not tell him. So I decided not to talk to him, at least not before I get used to how I'm feeling.

I had no one to talk to now, no one to tell how I feel, except for someone. nat's brother, Alex. Alex was also my childhood friend, and till this day we are super close! but, i can't alex, he would tell nat. Nat is his best friend I couldn't tell him.

Nat called, and called, I didn't answer. Not to any of them. days and days passed, nat stopped calling. I felt even weirder. so I called nat, I told him that I couldn't find my phone for the past few days and that I found it, I know i should've felt weird, weird because I never lied to him before. but I didn't, he said it's okay, and that he wants to come over, I say yes without even thinking, I'm still not used to the feeling, but I want to see him. I want to let him feel the same way. I know he thinks of me as his sister, it's obvious. But it's worth a try.