Pt.2

Nat was coming, and I was nervous like hell!! I don't wanna tell him that I like him, I want him to tell me that he has feelings for me. So I decided to wear the prettiest outfit I have. It's actually kinda basic, a laced white dress I got from "forever 21", my favorite sandals from target (they're brown), and a brown cardigan that I'm obsessed with from "top shop"! I want to put as much as makeup as I can to cover up the zits, but nat doesn't like makeup at all, so I just applied concealer, and mascara. I was practicing on my words, I was not ready for nat to come. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, I scream inside, but I'm really good at hiding my emotions, so I smiled to nat as he entered my room, and he said "wow, I didn't expect this" I laughed and said "what did you expect?" he said "for you to be in your pajamas, eating salted popcorn, and watching netflix" I giggled and awkwardly said "do you like it?" he nodded as in yes! That's it?!!! a nod?!!! I scream to myself inside but outside I was just smiling. we laid on my bed, and talked for hours!! when we finished talking, I hugged him, and I couldn't control myself, I cried. he asked me why, and I said "you really don't know.. you don't know that I like you? you don't know that I have feelings for you?!" he was surprised. I noticed from his face reaction. he gasps and says "what??! Wha-wha-when, uhh, since when?" I say "the last time you came." "I didn't lose my phone. I was lying and I'm sorry." "I was trying to avoid you, nat I love you" those words. those four words changed my whole entire life. I knew it, he knew it, everyone knew it.

not a word was spoken for about a minutes. until I screamed "SAY SOMETHING!!! SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!! OR THAT YOU DON'T, SAY ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING" I continue on crying. He said "I love you" I cry tears of happiness, and hug him and then he said "but as a friend, nothing more" I let go, I say calmly "get out" he says "look, I'm sorry-" before he continues I scream "GET OUTTTTT"