🧡ORANGE🧡

Harry walked through the supermarket. His eyes scanned all the isles and he hummed a soft tune. He held a bouquet of white roses in his left hand.

Harry's parents were away most of the time, but today they would come home. Harry wanted to make them dinner and decorate the house a little before they arrived.

He hasn't seen them in 2 months and he missed them terribly. He used to sleep at Louis' when his parents were away, but if he were to ring their doorbell, he would probably have to run for his life.

Especially if Leo was home. That man once hit Harry when he saw him on the street. He just walked up to him telling him to stop talking to his stepson or he would regret it.

Jay was still sweet. Sometimes she would smile at him when she saw him. She's always been sweet. Harry never understood why she remarried such an asshole.

Just as Harry grabbed some leeks, his phone started ringing. He blushed a deep shade of red when a few other customers looked in his direction before he picked up.

''Hello?''

''Harry! Love, how are you?'' Anne's voice rang from the other side of the phone.

''Mum!'' Harry yelped happily.

''I'm doing alright. Shopping for dinner. You know, wanted to treat you tonight!'' Harry cheered, placing the leeks in his shopping basket

''Oh, honey... About that. Your dad and I need to stay here for another month or two.'' She said, sympathy in her voice.

''W-what? But you said that-''

''I know, Harry. This is just such a big opportunity for your father's business! It's really important, you understand right?'' Anne asked softly.

''Yes, mum. I fully understand that dad's business is way more important than your own son. Just fuck off.'' Harry snapped.

''Harr-''

Harry pressed the red button on his phone with tears shining in his green eyes.

Alone for another 2 months. Now that's amazing, isn't it?

He wiped his eyes and placed the vegetables back in the isles.

''God fucking damnit.'' He whispered when a sob nearly fell from his lips. Not in the store. There's time for crying later.

''So, you're sinning by being gay and you also take God's name in vain?''

''Not now, Louis. Just- Anytime but not now.'' Harry choked out and brushed past the older boy.

Louis grabbed his upper arm. ''Am I just supposed to ignore the fact that you just damned God?''

Harry rolled his eyes. ''What do you want me to do? Go to church and confess all my sins? No, thanks.''

''Oh hell no. If you take one step into church God might drag you to hell himself'' Louis said.

Harry eyed Louis up and down before his eyes fell upon Louis' hand which was still holding his arm.

''Careful there, Louis. You might catch my 'gay'.'' Harry said, nodding at the other's hand.

Louis pulled his hand away as if he burned himself before glaring at the taller boy. ''Fucking twat.''

''Doesn't the bible say that you should love your neighbour as yourself. That means you're sinning right now too, right?'' Harry spat.

Louis gritted his teeth.

''I'm not sinning. I'm doing what God tells me to.''

''Yeah? Did God walk up to you and tell you to tell me how much I'm sinning? Tell me, Louis. Did God tell you that or did your stepfather tell you that?''