💜INDIGO💜

Louis grabbed his sweater from his chair and tip-toed out of his room.

Harry and he had been dating for about 2 months now.

Secretly, of course. Nobody knew. Not even their best friends.

If Louis' steph-father knew, he would kill Harry and send Louis to a mental institute. No doubt.

So, Louis had to sneak out every once in a while.

He had to make sure no one in his family saw him go to Harry's house or the information would surely get to Leo.

Louis opened the door, wincing when it creaked a little.

The blue-eyes boy slipped out of the front door and ran down the street towards Harry's house.

He threw his hood over his head as he ran, not wanting to be recognised.

He knocked on his boyfriend's door and waited patiently until Harry opened the door.

When he did, Louis stepped inside, immediately placing his hands in Harry's hips and pushing him against the wall.

Harry giggled when Louie kicked the door shut and started kissing the younger lad.

"Hello, angel." Louis mumbled, grinning against Harry's soft lips.

"Hi, boo. Did you make it without them noticing?"

Harry took Louis' hand and brought him to the livingroom, where food and coke was already on the table in front of the telly.

"Barely. That stupid front door won't stop making loud noises." Louis said, sitting down on the couch and pulling Harry against him.

The tiny boy curled up against him and sighed in content.

"You could fix it. For your family of course. Not because you need to sneak out to see me." Harry muttered, hand taking Louis'.

Louis shrugged and kissed Harry's head.

"You're worth it, though. Makes it very exciting, right?"

"Also a bit weird, though."

"Why's that?" Louis asked, looking down at his boyfriend.

"Well... I mean, most people are proud to have a boyfriend and they want to show them off, but we're sitting here. With the curtains closed because we're scared that someone may see us." Harry explained, sitting up straight.

"I know baby... I promise you that we'll come out soon, yeah?"

Harry perked up and grinned, before frowning.

"L-lou?" He whispered, fiddling with his sweater.

"Yeah?"

"This is going to sound really stupid and all that but-" Harry took a deep, shaky breath before looking at Louis with sad green eyes.

"You're not dating me so that you can hurt me, right? Like break my heart and laugh at me for trusting you." He asked, a sudden weight lifting off his chest.

Louis frowned and glared a little.

"Why on earth would you think that?"

Harry's eyes welled up with tears as he started stuttering.

"W-well, you w-went from ha-ting and hurt-ting me to kissing a-and loving me literally with-in one night. It j-just confuses me some-times and gives me a really an-xioys feeling. I d-don't know... I'm s-sorry." He stammered, a few tears escaping his eyes.

Louis' heart broke at the sight. He shot forward and took Harry's face in his hands.

"Harry... angel, no. Baby, I love you. I would never intentionally hurt you. Oh my pretty baby." Louis whispered and wrapped his strong arms around Harry's shaking frame.