SHOT 2

ARNAV'S. dada and dadi got very happy seeing arnav accepting her as his wife. Khushi is happy but she is also angry because of his previous behavior.

He leave her alone on there wedding day and after that everyone bad mouth about her.

Suddenly her eyes fill with tears and she turn around to other side. Her little heart is now sad after remembering that day when she got married to Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav get confused seeing her acting all weird he hold her shoulders and turn her towards him and he become shocked after seeing her whole face covered with tears.

He cup her face and said

""""what happed khushi why are u crying all of sudden."""""

She did not answer and leave that place and run towards her room. Arnav seeing her running towards her room. He turn around and look towards his dadi and said

""""what happen dadi tell me why she is upset.""""

His dadi come near him and said arnav

"""""" she lost her parents one week before marriage and on that marriage day u also leave her alone she is scared to trust anyone. She think everyone will leave her one day or other. After u left she become quiet she did not talk much. Guest on your marriage bad mouth her on the next day. she did not come out for 1 week.

After she got admission in college she become little better but she did not make any friend in college also. Arnav she is very young and scared to love and trust anyone because she lost her parents in car accident and u also left her on the mercy of this society. """"

Arnav dadu come near him and said

"""I will never forgive u if u did not give her the love, respect and status she deserve in this society. We wait for 2 long years because we think u are right she is only 16 years old at that time but now she is 18 years old and my boy its time for u to accept her and plz for god sake love her arnav she need love and care.""""

Arnav look towards his eyes and said

""""""I promise dadu I will teach her to love and trust me. I will teach her everything about love.""""

Arnav hug his dadu and said

""""don,t worry I will make everything right just wait and watch she will talk nonstop, laugh nonstop and I will make her the happiest girl in this whole world and that's my promise.""""

Arnav dadu bless him and said

""""go she must be weeping now. Her room is next to your room"""""

. Arnav goes near the door of her room and knock he got no response from inside and when he turn the knob of the door the door open. He come inside and see her sitting on the bed hugging her knees. He come near her sit on bed and lightly touch her hands and said

""" khushi plz give me chance to explain everything I am really very very sorry plz forgive me, plz look towards me plz I want see u green eyes plz. U know khushi your green eyes remind on great ocean and I just want to drown in your eyes.""""